Hello

• Ashmaniac
      Ashmaniac
      Bronze
      Hello everybody.

I have been playing poker for about 10 years now and this is my first adventure into a strategy forum. Been a member of numerous other poker forums in the past though.

I like to think of myself as quite a decent player who just hasn't been able to catch a break. Had a few good wins but nothing major in the past. Then I started full time employment so my poker hours were sucked away from me. In fact only recently have I actually found a happy medium in hosting my own home game. That got me going again and I'm looking to get serious now, which is why I came here to brush away the cobwebs and get my poker-groove on again.
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Ashmaniac & welcome to PokerStrategy,

Good to see you join our friendly community and I'm sure you will like it here.

Take your time to study all of the strategy articles, educational videos and free live coaching sessions. They all help to fine-tune your existing game.

Do please keep an open mind and trying things differently, it can sometimes be difficult adjusting an existing game, believe me it took me a while ;)

Wishing you every continued success and above all else enjoy your poker.

Best regards,

Bart