Just a Quick question

• seanbrennan182
      I know it says you have to deposit for the starting capital to go through but i have been playing and depositing on full tilt for nearly a year but only set this account up today. Will i have to deposit again before it goes through??
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      Hi seanbrennan182,

If you already held your Full Tilt account prior to joining PokerStrategy, I'm afraid that it isn't possible to retrack it and we are unable to transfer the free starting capital there. The free starting capital and PokerStrategy points etc are only available on newly created and fully tracked accounts.

You would need to select a different partner platform from the list given to you, somewhere that you haven't previously played on before.
      Depending on which platform you choose, you may also need to deposit your own funds, but we generally recommend that you wait until you have received the free starting capital first to avoid potential problems.

Hope this helps, shout if you have any questions or need further clarification on any aspect.

Best regards,