4%
        Checkque
        4%
      Total: 70 Votes
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi all,

Just tell us which payment method you prefer? Why? Advantage and disadvantage of it?

I myself prefer Moneybookers. However what i don't like about it is the out-going limit. Usally i use it for deposits and withdraw via bankwire. PartyPoker is very fast at this - 36 hours for the money to appear in my bank.

Good luck to all!
      -thunderbird56-
  • 22 replies
    • xylere
      xylere
      Bronze
      I use moneybookers when I need to make a transfer between pokerrooms, because it is fast... otherwise prefer cashout directly to my credit card - longer, but no comission and money right there...
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Originally posted by xylere
      I use moneybookers when I need to make a transfer between pokerrooms, because it is fast..
      I totally agree with you. Moneybookers is the most convenient in this case. :D

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-
    • helemaalnicks
      helemaalnicks
      Bronze
      i like cheque, simply because the government cant find out that im playing online poker that way. For tranfering money from pokerroom to pokerroom i use neteller.
    • frzl
      frzl
      Bronze
      for moving my money between several poker platforms i use neteller and moneybookers... i don´t see any difference between these two.

when i cashed out nearly all of my bankroll a view weeks ago i used moneybookers because it´s cheaper ^^
    • maisilk
      maisilk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by frzl
      ... i don´t see any difference between these two.

yes, have difference between them. Al least for me, Neteller is more stable. Though it's esier to open an account and start using right away with Moneybookers. But they're so ridiculous. They lock accounts whenever they like - even without any reason! If you have money there, you can be locked at any time. Contacted their support and never get a reply!

I HATE Moneybookers!!! :evil:
    • degnic
      degnic
      Bronze
      Originally posted by maisilk
      Originally posted by frzl
      ... i don´t see any difference between these two.

yes, have difference between them. Al least for me, Neteller is more stable. Though it's esier to open an account and start using right away with Moneybookers. But they're so ridiculous. They lock accounts whenever they like - even without any reason! If you have money there, you can be locked at any time. Contacted their support and never get a reply!

I HATE Moneybookers!!! :evil:
      Funny, I had the same with _Neteller_ and the support I got was non excistent when I emailed them about how to verify my id to unlock my account. That's why I changed to moneybookers and no problems at all with them.
    • maisilk
      maisilk
      Bronze
      They don't lock your account right away, they'll let you use them for several month and then when you have money on that, the bad thing will happen X(
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Originally posted by maisilk
      They don't lock your account right away, they'll let you use them for several month and then when you have money on that, the bad thing will happen X(
      I think they run some kind of auto security check system every several months. In case your account is blocked, usually it's beacuse you had some transfers to/ from account related to fraudulent activities. :( In some case sending ID copy could help:D

Good luck at the tables
    • aanty2000
      aanty2000
      Bronze
      i like credit card ... the money come directly to you ... no other parts involved
    • masterxcvt
      masterxcvt
      Bronze
      I prefer MoneyBookers . I haven't had any problems with them .... yet. It's fast and easy and has no restriction on the country you're from.
      Cheers.
    • pokerprince85
      pokerprince85
      Bronze
      Moneybookers is the best, the only drawback is the limt out-going transfer.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      I prefer Neteller over Moneybookers even if their security is a bit annoying. But so much money should be worth it. I read about more hacked Moneybookers accounts than Neteller and I think this has reasons. ;)
      Additionally they have a nice creditcard with which I can even buy stuff online. :)
    • Faye6891
      Faye6891
      Bronze
      Originally posted by degnic
      Funny, I had the same with _Neteller_ and the support I got was non excistent when I emailed them about how to verify my id to unlock my account. That's why I changed to moneybookers and no problems at all with them.
      It also happenned with me. But I used their live chat system, received a call within the hour, they checked some information and in less than five minutes it was all good again.

I only use Neteller.
    • pokerprince85
      pokerprince85
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Faye6891

It also happenned with me. But I used their live chat system, received a call within the hour, they checked some information and in less than five minutes it was all good again.

I only use Neteller.
      I agree with you that they have fantastic chat support, but now many countries and regions are restricted at Neteller :( That thing is not at moneybookers
    • Faye6891
      Faye6891
      Bronze
      Yeah, it's true. But I can still use Neteller with no restrictions!! Lucky me! :D
    • sw0ldo
      sw0ldo
      Bronze
      Why would u use all these payment methods when you can get it straight to your credit card? :(
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sw0ldo
      Why would u use all these payment methods when you can get it straight to your credit card? :(
      Because you can tranfser money from different pokersites without paying anything extra. Mot pokersites are in $ but most of us here use a different currency.
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ciRith
      Because you can tranfser money from different pokersites without paying anything extra. Mot pokersites are in $ but most of us here use a different currency.
      It's also for safe. Using an online-wallet is definitely safer than revealing your credit card information. Another reason: many people don't wish their governmets and banks know about their online-gamming activities. :D

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thunderbird56
      Originally posted by ciRith
      It's also for safe. Using an online-wallet is definitely safer than revealing your credit card information. Another reason: many people don't wish their governmets and banks know about their online-gamming activities. :D

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56
      That is the 2nd reason. :P