UTG ($8.47)
      Hero ($16.17)
      UTG+2 ($4.88)
      MP1 ($2.41)
      MP2 ($5)
      CO ($4.38)
      BTN ($5.71)

Dealt to Hero T:diamond: T:heart:

fold, Hero raises to $0.20, fold, fold, fold, CO calls $0.20, fold, fold, fold

FLOP ($0.47) K:spade: K:diamond: 9:spade:

Hero checks, CO bets $0.25, Hero raises to $0.75, CO raises to $4.18 (AI), Hero folds

CO wins $1.84

Is this a good line to take? If I cbet he can be on a draw or be slowplaying a K, and I wouldn't really know where I stand on the turn. I think it's too weak to just c/f flop, so at least with this line I know where I stand.
  • 3 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      don´t like c/r, since that way you´re forcing out most of the worse hands and he would likely only continue with Kx and he may shove with flushdraws
      Better play would be c/c flop to let him bet with worse hands or b/f flop, b/c flop. That depends how often you think he is making there moves. generally b/f would be better
    • jdnismo
      jdnismo
      Bronze
      That makes sense. I didn't have any reads so I think I'd prefer c/c or b/c flop. But if I do this, do I fold to a second barrel on turn?
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jdnismo
      That makes sense. I didn't have any reads so I think I'd prefer c/c or b/c flop. But if I do this, do I fold to a second barrel on turn?
      if you c/c flop then you can´t fold to turn barrel, since he can easily try to bluff you out.
      If you b/c then you should have reason he is bluffing flop, so at that case you also likely have to c/c turn, but I think it mostly depends on the bet size. If it is close to potsize bet, then I like fold, since he usually has there Kx, that he likes to try against draws