Rake from the sports.WH.com

• lithua
      lithua
      Bronze
      Hello,

I have received a 50$ starting capital into my WH account, played a bit of poke, won something; transfered some money into my WH sports accout (betting one) and made some $$ there.

I was wondering whether the rake from my betting account is included to the overall 50$ rake that I need to grab to be able to withdraw my money?

Regards,
      Aleksej
  • 12 replies
    • martoman2k10
      martoman2k10
      Bronze
      Interesting question, I wouldn't imagine it works the same way as the poker account though
    • Yoshimitsu77
      Yoshimitsu77
      Bronze
      You don't pay rake for sports betting, it's just a bet against the house.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi Aleksej,

As you do not generate rake in sportsbetting you cannot clear the starting capital there. The intention of the free money is to use it on the poker tables ;)

In order to cashout the free $50 you will need to generate $50. The live support of William Hill can tell you how much rake you have accumulated already.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • lithua
      lithua
      Bronze
      Thanks for your answers,

And if I don't generate 50$ rake during 150 days since I got the starting capital, it will be taken back from total amount of money (both poker account, since I play a little bit and therefore generate a tiny, but rake; and my sportsbetting acount), am I right?

And if I have something left after 50$ starting capital was taken back, will I be able to withdraw this money? (I can withdraw then I do a deposit as I remember).

Quite interesting situation :tongue:

Regards,
      Aleksej
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi,

The $50 will be retracted if you don't deposit at least $100 or play $50 in rake within 150 days. If you have less than $50 in your account at that point, only the remaining amount will expire.

You will need to make a deposit of at least $20 in order to cash out your bonus and winnings after you have fulfilled the requirements.

$50 in rake is quite easy to reach on the poker tables, so just start to play. :)

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • lithua
      lithua
      Bronze
      Thanks,

So, it seems what if I deposit 20$, I will be able to withdraw the amount I have minus 50$ of starting capital. That sounds correct :P

I was also wondering how the rake is produced (how much do I get for a played/won hand). Have not found anything about that, but still looking.

Regards,
      Aleksej
    • Fagin
      Fagin
      Bronze
      The ammount of rake depends on the number of players on the table, the size of the pot, the type of poker you are playing, and the limit you are playing at.

For more info see here
    • lithua
      lithua
      Bronze
      Thanks for the useful answer!
    • lithua
      lithua
      Bronze
      And one more question:

Do I have to win the pot, to produce the rake, or do I have to only play a hand, or just be at the table?

Regards,
      Aleksej
    • Fagin
      Fagin
      Bronze
      You have to contribute to the pot and there must be a flop!

If you fold your sb, and the flop is dealt, then you have contributed to the pot and will receive WH points.

If you fold your hand and do not controibute anything to the pot you get NO points.

On cash tables you will get approx 22 WH points per $ rake, (depending on how you play), playing tournaments you will get approx 30 WH points per $ rake
    • XxMatadorExX
      XxMatadorExX
      Silver
      Alrighttt!!!!!!!!!!! Straight to the point...... Generate 50$ to clear the restrictiopns right?.... The other one, how many WP POINTS is 50$ in rake?...... I have 1thousand in 2-3 days how much is that?
    • IIJonasII
      IIJonasII
      Bronze
      Lol Fagin write how much points for 1 USD rake do estimation yourself lazy *****...