Transferring bankrolls = NIGHTMARE

    • klimbo
      klimbo
      Diamond
      Joined: 08.01.2008 Posts: 127
      So I am looking to move my bankroll from PartyPoker to FullTilt and its proving impossible. I want to use a site such as Moneybookers, however I need to first make a deposit on Party using my MB account in order to withdraw there. However, I can't do this at all because my 3 credit cards, TD Visa, MBNA Mastercard & Amex all have online gambling restrictions! If I lie when depositing to my Moneybookers and say that the money will not be used for gaming purposes, would that forbid me from then depositing that money on to PartyPoker after? Has anyone tried this? Any suggestions? I am not sure how to move my bankroll at all now.

      Thanks to anyone who can help out!

      Klimbo
  • 21 replies
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      Joined: 18.03.2008 Posts: 3,323
      go to 2p2, internetpoker, p2p transfer thread.

      read the OP and be careful who you transfer with, gl.
    • MrPavlos
      MrPavlos
      Global
      Joined: 12.02.2009 Posts: 553
      i lied to moneybookers too,and i said i wont deposit into gambling sites,though 3 years now i keep doing,and i cash out monthly money from stars so......
    • erptech
      erptech
      Platinum
      Joined: 15.03.2008 Posts: 659
      neteller
    • JazBenz
      JazBenz
      Bronze
      Joined: 09.02.2010 Posts: 277
      I'm confused. I thought moneybookers WAS for things like poker! I was never asked by moneybookers whether I used my deposits for gambling 0_o... also when I deposit on moneybookers, I don't use a credit card, I just do a instant bank transfer.
    • klimbo
      klimbo
      Diamond
      Joined: 08.01.2008 Posts: 127
      Thanks guys!

      Yea JazBenz when I try to deposit money with Moneybookers using a credit card they ask me whether its for gambling or not. When I say yes, my transaction gets declined cause my credit card companies all restrict it.

      So Pavlos you are saying that if I deposit with MB and say its not going to be for gambling, I can still transfer my money over to a poker client? I hope that works!
    • extpan
      extpan
      Bronze
      Joined: 17.11.2007 Posts: 289
      you can't!!!! I try and if you have restriction you can't
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      Joined: 09.01.2009 Posts: 2,098
      Originally posted by klimbo
      So Pavlos you are saying that if I deposit with MB and say its not going to be for gambling, I can still transfer my money over to a poker client? I hope that works!
      Well, you can always try imo. If it's not possible, then your deposit to poker site will just be rejected :)
    • JazBenz
      JazBenz
      Bronze
      Joined: 09.02.2010 Posts: 277
      Originally posted by klimbo
      Thanks guys!

      Yea JazBenz when I try to deposit money with Moneybookers using a credit card they ask me whether its for gambling or not. When I say yes, my transaction gets declined cause my credit card companies all restrict it.

      So Pavlos you are saying that if I deposit with MB and say its not going to be for gambling, I can still transfer my money over to a poker client? I hope that works!
      so just dont use a credit card... use your bank account info and confirm your bank account with moneybookers!

      you know it makes sense the credit card companies do that, they just need to protect themselves from addicted gamblers who then wont be able to pay their bills! Bank accounts are much saver (from the viewpoint of the bank) because then you owe the bank and not any company.
    • klimbo
      klimbo
      Diamond
      Joined: 08.01.2008 Posts: 127
      Well, you can always try imo. If it's not possible, then your deposit to poker site will just be rejected


      Yea but if its rejected I don't want to be stuck with money in my MB account... well I guess I can always spend it on something.


      so just dont use a credit card... use your bank account info and confirm your bank account with moneybookers!


      I am just a bit concerned about putting my bank account info on that site, I have heard quite a few stories of accounts being broken into. With credit cards its easier to dispute unauthorized charges if they happen.
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      Joined: 09.01.2009 Posts: 2,098
      Originally posted by klimbo
      Well, you can always try imo. If it's not possible, then your deposit to poker site will just be rejected


      Yea but if its rejected I don't want to be stuck with money in my MB account... well I guess I can always spend it on something.
      You won't be stuck, just withdraw money to your card from MB then :)
    • ladyeli
      ladyeli
      Basic
      Joined: 26.01.2011 Posts: 1
      You can say that you'll not use this money for gambling. Poker is not gambling and you can discuss this with your credit card service if you need to.
      Try to find some examples of this on the internet, theres always a judge deciding in favor of poker! ;)
    • elite23q
      elite23q
      Bronze
      Joined: 09.05.2010 Posts: 18
      find someone nice on P2P :
    • klimbo
      klimbo
      Diamond
      Joined: 08.01.2008 Posts: 127
      Depositing money at MB with saying that it won't be used for gaming purposes doesn't work. MB will not allow you to put that money into a gaming site after. This sucks! Adding my bank account online will take 3-5 days and there will be a $20-30 wiring fee charged by my bank to send money to Europe. Depositing at poker sites has become ridiculously restrictive...
    • JazBenz
      JazBenz
      Bronze
      Joined: 09.02.2010 Posts: 277
      Originally posted by klimbo
      Well, you can always try imo. If it's not possible, then your deposit to poker site will just be rejected


      Yea but if its rejected I don't want to be stuck with money in my MB account... well I guess I can always spend it on something.


      so just dont use a credit card... use your bank account info and confirm your bank account with moneybookers!


      I am just a bit concerned about putting my bank account info on that site, I have heard quite a few stories of accounts being broken into. With credit cards its easier to dispute unauthorized charges if they happen.
      hm sharing credit card info is not the savest way either, you can only hope it doesn't happen to you, whether you use bank account or credit card. I dont have much money on the bank account anyway, so I feel good about it.
    • Bojan1983
      Bojan1983
      Bronze
      Joined: 15.11.2006 Posts: 92
      Originally posted by klimbo
      So I am looking to move my bankroll from PartyPoker to FullTilt and its proving impossible. I want to use a site such as Moneybookers, however I need to first make a deposit on Party using my MB account in order to withdraw there. However, I can't do this at all because my 3 credit cards, TD Visa, MBNA Mastercard & Amex all have online gambling restrictions! If I lie when depositing to my Moneybookers and say that the money will not be used for gaming purposes, would that forbid me from then depositing that money on to PartyPoker after? Has anyone tried this? Any suggestions? I am not sure how to move my bankroll at all now.

      Thanks to anyone who can help out!

      Klimbo
      simply ask someone to send you 10$ on moneybookers account which is minimum (i guess) to deposit at party poker... Once you made that minimum deposit you can withdraw all bankroll from partypoker to MB... When you get your money to MB, deposit it on fulltilt and return 10$ you borrowed...
    • salerni28
      salerni28
      Bronze
      Joined: 23.01.2011 Posts: 2
      Its quite easy to get around.

      Deposit with card, say its for NO GAMBLING. Then send the money to a trustable friend, and ask him to send it back again, then you can send it to whatever gamblingsite you want.
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      Joined: 04.05.2009 Posts: 1,888
      same problem bro !
    • klimbo
      klimbo
      Diamond
      Joined: 08.01.2008 Posts: 127
      Finally figured it out!

      Got one of those prepair Mastercards from MoneyMart, with $50 in it, which costs $5 to activate. Used it to deposit into my Moneybookers account, then transferred that money into PartyPoker. Cashed out from PP to MB next day and transferred it over to Full Tilt.

      The great part about Moneybookers is, they charge almost no fee for all that. Only about 1% or so when I deposited the $50, so the whole transaction cost me $5 to activate the prepaid Mastercard, and lets say $1 to put the money in my online account.

      Time to clear some first deposit bonuses at FTP!

      Thanks all for your help!

      Cheers
    • janarlag
      janarlag
      Bronze
      Joined: 26.02.2013 Posts: 14
      I have same problem,i could only choose my debit card for non gaming purpose and now i cant get money to my poker in or out.

      If i will mastercard or something then i can use my card for gaming purpose?

      Is there any possibility that i order MB card and use this as gaming purpose or this wont work ?
    • 1
    • 2