card dead

• diversfx
      diversfx
      Silver
      what you do when your card dead?i don't mean bad beats I mean 150 hands of nothing.no prs no suited connectors nothing. j6o 42 o 87o a4o. i managed to steal enough for a break even session but the only time i had a hand they flopped trips 2 my aces. I am i playing 2 tight.
  • 5 replies
    • nathanrenard
      nathanrenard
      Bronze
      Hard to tell with only that as info, maybe you should start recording your sessions, if you post them on vimeo.com, u could analyse them more clearly.
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      simple>>>>play more tables
    • diversfx
      diversfx
      Silver
      Don't know if this adds or not there was a lot of limp re-raising and slow playing in this game.Found it hard 2 tell were I was at so took the safe route more than usual. When you raise and get called in 3 places,then get no cards for 20 hands.Just a hard game to get a handle on.
    • diversfx
      diversfx
      Silver
      was playing a couple as i find that's my connection's limit. But same luck on both only way i broke even. Grind grind grind
    • GraemeDR
      GraemeDR
      Bronze
      Play at least two tables at a time, even a total beginner can manage two. And if you've that card dead for that long then your image at the table will be ultra tight. Use that to your advantage to do more than just steal. Raise, get called, raise on the flop when a strong board comes down and if you're playing that tight then people will give you credit post flop too, and you can take down those pots until some cards come along.