moving UP...

• MrGoodHurt
      MrGoodHurt
      Bronze
      I would really like to advance my game - any suggestions? I used my $50 bonus from here. I have some money on paypal and could use a good first deposit bonus.

How else can I advance my skill level past bronze, I need to get in THE GAME
  • 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi MrGoodHurt,

PokerStrategy offer some great first deposit bonuses, all the details are on the following page.

You could take a look through each platform's forum board to get an idea from other members as to what the poker room is like or of course give it a try yourself.

You will continue to earn PokerStrategy points on all your tracked PokerStrategy accounts. The more poker you play, the more points you gain towards your Silver status and beyond.

Good luck & best regards,

Bart
    • MrGoodHurt
      MrGoodHurt
      Bronze
      Ok then my follow up question - do you know any rooms that accept paypal payment?
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi MrGoodHurt,

Most of the poker rooms accept Paypal payments. However the biggest two don't (Full Tilt Poker and PokerStars).

Just click through the rooms in our poker room section. In the review you can see the information about the deposit methods at the bottom. So for example William Hill:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/william-hill/

Good luck,
      Hannes