This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[Application] 45 Man SNG

• Ndy69
      Ndy69
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hello guys, my name is Andy and i have almost 2 years experience in online poker.I made an account on pokerstrategy and also on pokerstars 3 months ago.When i made an account on pokerstars i start to play and experience all games DON's,SNG's, MTT's and i tryed to find out wich one is good for me wich is profitable for me.I also experienced some tactics wich i read on articles and also saw at live coaching.IF you will look at my graphs now i know it looks bad a bit but it will change that soon.
      I started this thread to propose u a deal, atm im kinda broke all my bankroll went down because my intention was not to win in these 1st 3 months on pokerstars(maybe someone will laugh about this but it's true),the intention was to build up a solid game to practice all things that i read and saw on coaching.
      I want to start from a low limit wich is 0.55$,i cant dare to ask for a bigger one atm cus my graphs dont help me at all.
      So, My propose look like this:
      - I want to complete a block of 400 games at SNg 45 man 0.55$ buy-in.
      - I need 50 BI to get started wich include's the fee this means 27.5$
      - I offer 65% from winnings to Staker including the 50BI back and i get 35%.
      - The block will be finished in 7-8 days max,of course i will posts all stats at the end of each day on how things working.
      My name on PS is : Andytzu24
      So if things will work good then maybe we will go up in limit.What i can be sure is that i will not have a nice profit at least u will have your money back 100%.But im confident that profit will be good and all sides will be happy.
      So if someone wanna give me a chance(I hope so) i w8 for your messages so we can discuss.

PS:Soryy for my long post ;)
  • 8 replies