ID check?

• tonilou76
      tonilou76
      Bronze
      Hi pokerstrategy.....

I have recently passed your quiz for the $50 bonus, set up an account on full tilt and then you asked me to send you some information to prove my age etc.

I sent you my passport details and a letter from the NHS ( i dont have a mobile phone bill, PAYG) and i am awaiting a answer from yourselves.

Is this proof good enough to get your $50 bonus?

Thanks for a response soon.

Toni
  • 8 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi tonilou76,

First off all welcome to PokerStrategy.com!

We received your documents and you got an answer already. Please read this ticket.

Where do you want to play?

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • tonilou76
      tonilou76
      Bronze
      I would like to play at full tilt poker if thats possible?

The ticket you sent me says the details were not readable? i have sent them in as big a file as possible.... i dont have any other dockuments that i can send to you.

Help please?
    • tonilou76
      tonilou76
      Bronze
      Just like to ask what picture you cant read, i have looked at the items i sent you ans the passport one is very clear with all details shown.

The second picture (letterhead) has been re sent with a close up of my name and address if this helps?

Thanks

Toni
    • tonilou76
      tonilou76
      Bronze
      Customer support,

I have uploaded my passport and proof of address 2 times for you so far, please can you let me know what pictures are too small and unreadable?

The passport one is as close as i can get it, and the proof of address is from a NHS letter that is very readable as far as i can see.

Please let me know what the problem is.

Many thanks

Toni
    • tonilou76
      tonilou76
      Bronze
      3rd time lucky and now i have the $50 in the bank ready for me to play!

Thank you PokerStrategy.com i will use the cash wisely and hope to post some results soon.... off to bed now as i have just finished a 16 hour shift, poker starts monday!
    • tonilou76
      tonilou76
      Bronze
      Just had to play whilst i had my ciggie.... 15 mins of play and $31 up!

Will start posting my hand progress on another thread soon.... bedtime now!

Night all
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Good luck on the tables and don't forget to post your hands in our hand evaluation boards. It is really important to post hands, as you will improve your game a lot and then win even more :)

Good luck on the tables,
      Hannes
    • lynius
      lynius
      Bronze
      15 minutes of play and you made $31 from a $50 bankroll? What game are you playing?