Payout to partypoker

• unixasas
      unixasas
      Bronze
      I requested 65$ to party account, which I have for a long time and play with. After 8 days, I got a message from support that they could not transfer the money because the account is being closed (which is actually opened right now and I just played with). In payout status it says a technical problem.

Did anyone have this and could they payout to another destination, ie moneybookers?

Edit:
      I had to have a verified account, so now I will get payout in 6-7 days.
  • 3 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi unixasas,

Please contact our customer support.

They can retry the transfer or even change the cashout method to moneybooker.

My colleagues will be more than happy to help you.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • kova3
      kova3
      Bronze
      Im just gonna put this on: Reqouested T-a-F payout on the 23.Jan.2011. and after waiting not the max 10 days as they say then over 20 days only to get a message of suport that I cant get the mony on to my partypokeracc... here are the messages:

Amount Type Earned via Received on Requested on
      10.00 USD TaF C 15 edvard28 03 Jan 11 23 Jan 11
      10.00 USD TaF C 15 markokova 10 Jan 11 23 Jan 11
      10.00 USD TaF C 15 xXxsternxXx 12 Jan 11 23 Jan 11
      10.00 USD TaF C 15 mad27kova 13 Jan 11 23 Jan 11
      10.00 USD TaF C 15 anazeman 22 Jan 11 23 Jan 11
      50.00 USD PartyPoker.com 23 Jan 11

Contact person: NicolaB

Username Message
      kova3,
      24.01.11 16:35: Hi I was just wondering how long you have to wait for the payout. Cause its been 3 days since I made the request. Ty for your time
      NicolaB,
      24.01.11 17:15: Dear kova3,

I can confirm that we have received your request for a payout to Party Poker.

Please allow up to 8 working days for the transfer to be completed.

Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help.

Kind regards,
      NicolaB
      kova3,
      24.01.11 17:32: ok ty for your answer.
      NicolaB,
      24.01.11 17:57: Dear kova3,

Your are welcome and thank you for your patience whilst the payment is completed.

Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help.

Kind regards,
      NicolaB
      ----------------------------------------------------
      And after that got the message that PokerStrategy decided not to transfer the money on to my account...

Mandy,
      26.01.11 14:57:

Dear kova3,

We are pleased to confirm that we have received your payout request for your Tell-a-Friend bonus.

In order to process the Tell-a-Friend transfer, your payout request will first need to be verified by our security team. This process can take up to 10 days, however we will make every effort to keep any delay to a minimum.

Thank you for your cooperation, we hope this will not cause you any inconvenience.

If you should require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help.

Kind regards

Mandy
      kova3,
      07.02.11 17:42: How long more must man wait for the payout??
      NicolaB,
      08.02.11 10:11: Dear kova3,

Thank you for your message.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay in processing your Tell-a-Friend payment.

I have now escalated your case. Once I have any further information I shall reply to this ticket to let you know.

Thank you for your continued patience.

Kind regards,
      NicolaB
      NicolaB,
      08.02.11 13:38: Dear kova3,

Thank you for your message.

We regret to inform you that, in accordance with our Terms and Conditions, we have decided not to transfer you the Tell-A-Friend bonus.

Should you have any other questions or issues please don't hesitate to contact us again.

-----------------------------------

SO I ASK? WTF??? WHY??? MY FAULT??? OR SOMEBODY ELSES??? I JUST WANT IT TO BE EXPLAYNED WHY IT WAS DENIED?
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi kova3,

I am sorry that the payment has been denied. Please be aware that we cannot disclose any details about our TAF check.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused,
      Hannes