Id Check

• LeonEDL
      LeonEDL
      Bronze
      Hi

Ive recently passed the quiz and uploaded some scanned images for you. i sent scanned images of the front and back of my visa card, a bank statement and a letter from my local council. the id check says "Unfortunately, the documents you have uploaded are incomplete. Therefore please could you upload them again following the instructions on the below link."

what am i doing wrong?

Also, my friend who i refered to take the quiz has passed and already had his payment without having to prove who he was, why is this???
  • 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Leon & welcome to the community,

The ID check is currently randomly applied, however if requested it must be passed in order to be eligible for the free starting capital.

Please follow the instructions provided by the support team and ensure that all scans are as high quality as possible and you have remembered to include everything asked for.

In the event of any problems, please let us customer support team know.

Best regards,

Bart

NB: Please note that I have removed your signature from your 4x existing posts as it is inappropriate for a poker forum where we have members from across the world and from many different backgrounds. Please review the forum rules and do not post anything that is political or could cause offence or incite bad feelings amongst members.
      I would be grateful if you could delete or amend your signature before posting again.
      Thanks for your understanding, it's very much appreciated.
    • tonilou76
      tonilou76
      Bronze
      Bart, any chance i can get someone to look at my ID i sent you?

I have uploaded in detail my address and my passport.

Thanks.

sorry for stealing this thread
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tonilou76
      Bart, any chance i can get someone to look at my ID i sent you?

I have uploaded in detail my address and my passport.

Thanks.

sorry for stealing this thread
      Hi tonilou76,

If you've already uploaded your documents, the support team will review them shortly and let you know if there is anything else they need you to do.

Please bear with them a short while, as you will no doubt appreciate PokerStrategy receive many applications each day, but will quickly get around to yours in strict order that they are received.

Good luck & best regards,

Bart