Party Poker $100

• stantos
      stantos
      Bronze
      Hi Guys

Been doing ok up to $130 and 730 party points, however my bonus is showing i still need 350 party points to get my $100 bonus. They say it's because I am now queen status (x2 multiplier) but only standard party points count.

Has anyone achieved this bonus? and how many points did you get to for realease? It's streesing me out as it seems a hell of a target even though i'm on an ok 730 party points.

Cheers guys
  • 6 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi stantos,

You will get that $100 automatically as soon as you have collected 800 basic PartyPoints.

You're now close to it. Just some more playing ;)

Btw, nice to hear you're doing well at the tables.

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-
    • stantos
      stantos
      Bronze
      Hi

Many thanks, my party points in the lobby show 730 points but when I go into the bonus is states i need 300+ for release. Are you saying when the lobby shows 800 it will be released???

Sorry for being stupid :D
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi stantos,

Those displayed on your lobby are the multiplier points and don't count for your bonus status. I'm sure you're at Q level which doubles your point earning rate. To check your level and standard points (which count for bonus status), log in your Party website account, then go to Party Points > Statements ;)

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-
    • urke1
      urke1
      Bronze
      Just keep playing good poker and do not worry about bonuses. Party is very correct and very professional site. Nice to hear You are doing well!
    • trinzu
      trinzu
      Bronze
      Hello there.
      I've signed for party 2weeks ago aswell. I've got ~1400 party points in the lobby and under bonus it says i need about 25 more, so you can do the calculation. im on Q status aswell and bankroll ~300 playing nl25 bss.
      I know it's abit risky and i dont recommend u that but i've played poker earlier so that's fine for me. I will follow brm before i move up to my beloved nl50.

Take care!!
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi trinzu,

Nice to here that you're going up. I strongly recommend that you stick to the rules of BRM if you don't want to go broke soon - when streak of bad luck occurs :)

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-