This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL10 MP line

• mordath
      mordath
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($10.68)
      Hero ($10.43)
      UTG ($2.50)
      UTG+1 ($4.32)
      CO ($9.93)
      BTN ($4.64)

Dealt to Hero J:heart: 9:club:

fold, fold, CO calls $0.10, fold, SB calls $0.05, Hero checks

FLOP ($0.30) J:spade: 4:spade: T:club:

SB checks, Hero bets $0.25, CO calls $0.25, SB folds

TURN ($0.80) J:spade: 4:spade: T:club: A:heart:

Hero checks, CO checks

RIVER ($0.80) J:spade: 4:spade: T:club: A:heart: 6:diamond:

Hero checks, CO bets $0.40, Hero calls $0.40
  • 3 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I think I´d played the same way
      He would very often bet river with worse hands, but at the same time you can´t be sure he would call down worse hands. So better go to showdown to get more information his limping range and int he future make better folds or valuebets
    • mordath
      mordath
      Bronze
      He had 75 spades. I'm not sure if I can change my line knowing this though. Betting turn oop with the A and then c/c river for a kinda big pot with my hand?
      Next time he could easily have an Ax FD or floated A high which is in the range too I think. Maybe IP I could valuebet turn too.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello mordath,

Yeah you could sometimes even value-bet the turn. For the reason that we also betting for free showdown there and protect from any kind of draw but if your plan was just to Check/Fold the turn then it's perfectly fine and sometimes I like it even more since it's a freeplay pot and often times they wont Bet there anyways with worse.

Best regards.