Single bonus on Party poker

• weedo25
      weedo25
      Bronze
      I have recived for the first time no deposit bonus, i am still clearing first deposit bonus, so i am little confused. Sholud i clam?
      I would have 30 days ti clear whole bonus.

Released in 10 equal installments of $15,00 USD Fixed. Each installment is issued when:
      150 Standard Points on PartyPoker.com

So i would need 1500pp for 150$
      it is about 20% "rakeback", but i cant do it on nl10. So can i claim and clear few installments but not the whole and still get some money?

I hate party becouse they have limited information about bonuses and promotions.

Bonus code: NODEPO150
      $150,00 USD Fixed
      Min Deposit: -
  • 6 replies
    • weedo25
      weedo25
      Bronze
      I opted in but it is one bonus at the time, i have less then half deposit bonus to clear so i woldnt make it in 10 days when it is deadline to claim. sorry for posting thread.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi weedo25,

You don't need to clear the whole bonus, as it will get released in 10 steps.

So for every 150 partypoints you will get $15.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • dukefile
      dukefile
      Bronze
      How to make a bonus and is it real money bonuses. Thank you.
    • Dego
      Dego
      Bronze
      i will borrow this thread... just want to know if i can have 2 bonuses active at the same time? i've gotten a re-deposit bonus that i will clear in 30 days but i would like to buy for points 3.000$ bonus, so can i have both active and get points towards releasing both bonuses?
    • weedo25
      weedo25
      Bronze
      You can clear one bonus at time. So if you have two, one will be paused but time will be going for both.

Only one bonus at time.
    • weedo25
      weedo25
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dukefile
      How to make a bonus and is it real money bonuses. Thank you.
      You can buy bnus for points or Partypoker sometime gives bonus randomly ofc if you are active realmoney player.