Celeb Poker

• TheEndaWay
      TheEndaWay
      Bronze
      Just signed up for Celeb Poker on the no deposit $199 welcome bonus deal.

It seemed as though that every hand i played on the first game i played I won.
      This hapened for at least 40mins.

I still havent made a deposit but it seemed very strange that the cards that i needed to win a hand came up. Has anyone eles played on the site.

They gave me 100 POINTS to enter into free rolls then they stager the other bonuses as you play.
  • 7 replies
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      thinly veiled spam
    • TheEndaWay
      TheEndaWay
      Bronze
      its actually not.

I was just thinking that it might be a scam.

Whenever I play the small chat icon comes up asking me to deposit money into my poker account.

It seemed very strange that whenever I played a hand I got the nuts.

Has anyone had any experience with them
    • goldan84
      goldan84
      Bronze
      I THINK YOU ARE JUST IMAGINING THINGS, TRUST ME, THE CARDS COME RANDOMLY.

I DON'T THINK THAT CELEB POKER IS INTERESTED IN ANYONES LUCK OR BAD SUCKOUTS.
    • TheEndaWay
      TheEndaWay
      Bronze
      maybe so but i havent seen that pressure to deposit any cash with other poker rooms. Esp when you are in the middle of a game

Maybe its a bit more of a hardsell
    • wasy8
      wasy8
      Black
      Originally posted by TheEndaWay
      maybe so but i havent seen that pressure to deposit any cash with other poker rooms. Esp when you are in the middle of a game

i think titan is bad for that too. its just incredibly short-sighted service imo - i can't see people inclined to be long-term customers and be just put off by the annoying DEPOSIT DEPOSIT DEPOSIT messages from support. if you get people to deposit its because they're trying to get you off your back.

regardless, your short-term run hot has nothing to do with this.
    • conall88
      conall88
      Bronze
      il let you in on a secret. My brother used to work as an SEO consultant for CelebPoker, and it seems the people that own it are assholes.

I wont go into it, but this is the opinion of myself and my brother. lets just say "thievery" is the word I would use to describe them.
    • TheEndaWay
      TheEndaWay
      Bronze
      Originally posted by wasy8
      Originally posted by TheEndaWay

i think titan is bad for that too. its just incredibly short-sighted service imo - i can't see people inclined to be long-term customers and be just put off by the annoying DEPOSIT DEPOSIT DEPOSIT messages from support. if you get people to deposit its because they're trying to get you off your back.

regardless, your short-term run hot has nothing to do with this.
      I think i might have been over reacting about the whole short-term winning streak but it was well timed with when they were asking me to deposit.

It was like you are doing very well, why dont you spend money!!!

anyway, i think i will stick to Full Tilt.