I have had it with 888!!

• Joriskok
      Joriskok
      Bronze
      For all the people who have questions about cashing out at 888 poker.
      After this i am done with this room for ever.
      This is total **** (im sorry there)

I post this cus i want to make this clear for everyone.

ME: i would be able to cash out everything besides the 50 dollar aditionaly right? ME: its just about the 50 dollar not the possible winnings or am i wrong?

Natalie M.: All non-pending bonuses and promotional offers extended to players can be cashed out after an amount totaling no less than twenty (20) times the bonus amount received has been wagered within 90 days of being credited to a player's account, unless otherwise specified in the notification of a promotional offer.

ME: im sorry but that is not a direct answer, can i or can i not.. cachout any money EXCEPT for the 50 dollar.. i know i can cash out the 50 after wagering 5k.. But my question is.. can i cashout winnings besides the 50??

Natalie M.: Yes absolute you can

ME: ah ok cus that`s what i am talking about.. so i can cashout everything except the 50 dollar bonus money?

Natalie M.: You can cashout the winnings I mean after you have wagered. For the moment you cannot cashout anything

ME: Thats a realy awfull rule and restriction you know that?

Natalie M.: once you wagered the required amount you will be able to choose to remove the bonus and only cashout the winnings and your own deposit

ME: i will go back to Pokerstars and never deposit another penny here again, EVER

Natalie M.: I am sorry to hear you feel like that but please have a look through our bonus policy:

Ok so there is the answer alot of people wanted to know,
      I think this is a realy realy bad case.

Joris
  • 4 replies