ID check

• CvilikasLT
      CvilikasLT
      Basic
      Hello,I have problem. I compleate quiz,and select 50$ free to FTP. Pokerstrategy call to me,i say everything what they asking,and they then write to me this : "We are sorry to inform you that your user account did not pass our ID check and we therefore cannot transfer the $50 starting capital to your account.
      Please note: In order to protect our security procedures, team members are unable to disclose any information about individual ID-check cases. In addition, the process cannot be repeated or the decision overturned. Unfortunately, these rules still apply in the event that we have made an incorrect decision. If this is the case, please accept our sincere apologies for any disappointment this may cause you."
      But they dont ask my to send my ID card. Whats the problem ?
  • 7 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi CvilikasLT,

I am sorry that you haven't passed our ID check and therefor cannot receive the $50 starting capital.

We are not able to disclose any information about our ID-check. The ID-check can't be repeated or the decision overturned. I am sorry if we made an incorrect decision.

You still can become an active member of PokerStrategy.com by selecting one of our great first deposit bonus codes. You can see all available poker rooms here:
      The Best Bonuses in Online Poker

Good luck,
      Hannes
    • CvilikasLT
      CvilikasLT
      Basic
      But why ? i can send my id if you want
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi CvilikasLT,

I'm sorry, but as HannesZ has already stated, after failing the ID check it cannot be repeated.

I would stress that the free $50 starting capital is just a very small part of what PokerStrategy can do you for your poker. The educational material, videos and free live coaching sessions with hugely experienced coaches are themselves invaluable to our members.
      In addition, we run numerous added value community events and promotions that all help to boost a players bankroll.

I hope that you will consider HannesZ words and continue to become an active member of the community with all of the benefits that it provides, however if not we would like to wish you well wherever you decide to play.

Best regards,

Bart
    • CvilikasLT
      CvilikasLT
      Basic
      I need 50$ to start my poker bankroll,i havent money to deposit. i complete quiz i talk with phone (support) i can send my id. and whats the problem ;/
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey CvilikasLT,

As my two colleagues before me has mentioned, we are sorry that you did not pas ID check but we cannot disclose any information as to why you failed the ID check.

There is hope if you cannot deposit any money :)

Poker Sites run tournaments called freerolls. There is a lot of them at each site and the players are very bad. With the help from PokerStrategy.com and our articles you could build up a nice bankroll from these tournaments.
      Here's an article to get you started :)

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/strategy/mtt/1558/

Regards,

Kyle.
    • betterthanyousince1987
      betterthanyousince1987
      Bronze
      Hello all you guys that replied to him. You can read his posts and see that he was not requested to send ID. He was called on the phone.
    • MichaelM
      MichaelM
      Bronze
      Hey betterthanyousince1987,

Might be that someone used the wrong description here. I apologize for the confusion.
      The security check that was conducted was unfortunately not successful. We cannot discuss the details here on the boards, as we do not know the details and cannot disclose any further information.
      This can only be addressed directly with customer service via our ticket system.