NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer
      SB ($50.25)
      BB ($53.25)
      UTG ($23.05)
      UTG+1 ($71.90)
      CO ($57.70)
      Hero ($88)

Dealt to Hero A:heart: 3:heart:

UTG calls $0.50, fold, CO raises to $2.50, Hero calls $2.50, fold, fold, UTG calls $2

FLOP ($8.25) A:diamond: A:spade: 5:heart:

UTG checks, CO checks, Hero checks

TURN ($8.25) A:diamond: A:spade: 5:heart: 6:diamond:

UTG checks, CO bets $5, Hero calls $5, UTG raises to $15, CO folds, Hero raises to $25, UTG calls $5.55 (AI)

RIVER ($54.35) A:diamond: A:spade: 5:heart: 6:diamond: K:club:

I just don't know what to do ... it's just so obv that he just 2 outered me or had me outkicked from the getgo to play like this vs 2 opps.

But vs his stack size can I ever fold this with 6 outs + 3 added outs on any turn that doesn't give him quads.

Though if he has me killed with Ax then I'm pretty much dead.
  • 3 replies
    • Kaitz20
      you can also 3b on the bu with A3s to isolate raiser :P
      I´d prefer betting flop, hard to see how you get more money in unless someone improves and co might easily c/c once with KK-TT, turn goes c/c and then you can valuebet river
      Since utg c/r looks so strong I think I´d prefer folding, although with trips getting all-in should be also fine. Just don´t see him turning his 88 into bluff and c/r turn. Most likely he should c/c there
    • StaticMoth
      Yes, I guess if it's checked to me in position, I should use this situation to bet out almost always coz it has less strength in opps eyes and they most likely won't dump their PP's either - at least not right on the flop.

Though at the time I just thought that they can't pretty much have anything there to call with and I'd be most likely either just taking it down or isoing myself vs better Ax's.
    • Tim64
      Looks like a better Ace, 55 or 66 and I think we can just about fold. I call/shove AT or better here (without reads).

His ch/R looks so strong into 2, just dont think he's ever bluffing...