Paying for material access

• bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      I often find articles and videos I want but don't have the status for them and being an MTT player I rake way less than CG or SNG players, plus my pokerstars account isn't tracked (a lot of people have this issue) so it would be good if I could pay a small ammount to see a video or alternatively to get a status upgrade.
  • 3 replies
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi brado,

that's actually in the works, but it will be at least another several months before it's anywhere near ready for release - so stay tuned for more updates :)

Hadi
    • beefpuff
      beefpuff
      Bronze
      Sorry for bumping this, but I just wanted to say that I'm very happy this is happening - I made my PS and FT accounts before I found this site so unfortunately they aren't tracked, and that's where I play the most :( I think there are quite a few players in the same situation as me and accessing higher content would be a win-win for everyone ;) BTW Hadi, if you need testers/feedback once this starts out I'd be happy to help.
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      I'll keep that in mind :) Of course we'll let the community know via news about this