2nd starting capital

• k4ileb
      k4ileb
      Bronze
      Hello...

i've recieved 2nd starting capital at full tilt.

problem is that i have already an account there. can my account be retracked?

also my account was frozen cause i tried to log in from a friend's pc where he had his account frozen cause he logged in with 2-3 different account from friends.

they requested ID check and address bill.....

i send my ID and i passed but i told them that im a university student and i have no bills at my name, just bills at my parents name.

have sent them about 2-3 emails and i got the exact same answer.

"However, we haven't received an address verification document from you.

As a reminder, we require that you submit one of the following:

* Bank or credit card statement.
      * Utility bill.
      * Cell or home phone bill.
      * Home or auto insurance papers.

Your address verification document must meet the following requirements:

* It must be dated within the last 60 days.
      * It needs to be a full page and complete (bill/pay stubs, folded papers, envelopes, and partial sections are unacceptable).
      * It must display your full name and the same address listed on your Full Tilt Poker account.
      * It must clearly display the company's letterhead, stamp or official logo.

blah blah blah....."

they seem just that they don't read what i'm writing ....

how can i prove my address? send the bills with my parents' names?
  • 11 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi k4ileb,

I'm afraid the 2nd starting capital is not transferrable and only available if you hadn't already had an account there.

Maybe you will be lucky enough to win one on another platform in future.

Regarding your existing Full Tilt account, not sure what to suggest other than liaise with their own support team and provide whatever they ask or discuss with them what would be available in order to clear the freeze on your account.

Good luck, hope you are able to rectify it quickly.

Best regards,

Bart
    • k4ileb
      k4ileb
      Bronze
      Problem is that they don't seem to understand. i've told them a thousand times that i have not a bill at my name cause im 21 and i study in university and i rent the home that i live with my brother. all bill's are at the owner's name.
    • gamer1225
      gamer1225
      Basic
      I like Full tilt because their login seems to quite secure to me. As you have said, your account is frozen after 3 invalid attempts. So this is good in my opinion because other people cannot hack my account and use my money to play. ;)
    • UXMALAGA
      UXMALAGA
      Bronze
      But is it possible to get 2nd starting capital?
      If yes then could somebody explain me as well how to get it?

Thank You

UX
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by k4ileb
      all bill's are at the owner's name.
      I'm guessing that Full Tilt feels that anyone without a cell phone or a bank account has something to hide.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by UXMALAGA
      But is it possible to get 2nd starting capital?
      If yes then could somebody explain me as well how to get it?

Thank You

UX
      These are promotional capitals that are randomly issued but cannot be specifically requested.
      You would be notified by email if you were lucky to win one.

Best regards,

Bart
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi k4ileb,

I do empathise, honestly I do. Unfortunately the onus is on yourself to provide ID etc. Have you tried to supply other documentation such as a national identity card, taxation or other official form, maybe even your rental agreement.

Obviously I cannot speak for Full Tilt, it is entirely up to them what they will accept or not, but work with them and try to stay calm.

Good luck & best regards,

Bart
    • k4ileb
      k4ileb
      Bronze
      Ok Thanks for your help Bart.

I'll give my best and try to find a solution...
    • barrex
      barrex
      Bronze
      i'm waiting for adrress approval mb already 30 hours . . . . hope it'll come soon :) )

and if i log in to my fulltilt account from other computer will it get frozen or what ? cause i'm sometimes at my brother's home, he has an account on fulltilt too and am not i allowed to log in from his computer ?
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey barrex,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and the community.

ID check may take up to 96 working hours for approval.

If your going to be playing on someone else's computer especially with same client I would notify the poker room so they are aware and don't lock your account.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • GraemeDR
      GraemeDR
      Bronze
      You're lucky they haven't just scrapped your account, you're not supposed to have two accounts on Full Tilt at all, or on any site. They usually take it quite seriously, I know a pair of twins who both live together and got their accounts frozen becuase of both having the same address details and birthdays on their seperate accounts and logging in from the same IP address. Obviously they thought it was the same person with two accounts and suspended both of them.