300$ bonus

• Ohs
      Ohs
      Bronze
      Dear all,
      I think I've done something wrong about the 300 $ bonus because I think I am not getting any increments i generated few summit points but no cents seem to be coming. As i read on pokerstrategy.com or everest poker site i should be getting these 0,06 $ every time i generate summit point.

The thing is i added the bonus code to my bonus account after I made the actual deposit. May the problems be caused only by this ? I didn't have any other problems. I have in the bonus account the PSVIP300 active bonus with expiration date but the "earned" column is empty. What should i do ? :s_cool:
  • 2 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi Ohs,

According to our download instruction you will need to do enter the bonus first and then you make the deposit.

So please contact the customer support of Everest Poker. Maybe they can manually add the bonus.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • Ohs
      Ohs
      Bronze
      Found out it is ok.
      It is just i play super-micro stakes as 10+1c SnG etc. so generating 0,8 SP i get only 0,5 cents, but they dont stack togeather so on these stakes u never get bonus in SnG. Not a problem since i moved to 25 + 2 c . Thx for answer