This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

PartyPoker starting capital, clarification

• silphonica
      silphonica
      Bronze
      I got my partypoker $50, now just to clarify, I saw this information when claiming it, but can't find it again.

On partypoker I've got $49 restricted, and $3.45 available. Which i'm guessing means I can't withdraw my $49 (I don't plan to anyway).

So for me to unrestrict that money, I need to get 100 partypoker points within 3 months? Right?

What happens if I don't make it (I plan to make it but just to be sure).

Thanks.
  • 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi silphonica,

This is the link that you were looking for:

Will leave you to read it fully, but yes it confirms:

All you have to do is collect 100 PartyPoints* within 90 days and the $50 and your winnings are all yours (you can withdraw this money). If you fail to collect the 100 PartyPoints in the allotted time, you will lose the $50 bonus (or whatever remains from it), but you can withdraw what you have won.
      Hope this helps, shout if you need clarification on any aspect.

Best regards,

Bart
    • silphonica
      silphonica
      Bronze
      Thank for your reply :)

Out of curiosity, do we get a rakeback through PS?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi silphonica,

PartyPoker do not provide rakeback in the truest definition of the word, but do provide a form of rakeback through it's VIP club, various bonuses, promotions & added value tournaments.

Of course as a tracked member of PokerStrategy, you also benefit from the community events, freerolls etc too not to mention all of the educational material.

Hope this helps, best regards,

Bart