PartyPoker starting capital, clarification

• silphonica
      silphonica
      Bronze
      I got my partypoker $50, now just to clarify, I saw this information when claiming it, but can't find it again.

On partypoker I've got $49 restricted, and $3.45 available. Which i'm guessing means I can't withdraw my $49 (I don't plan to anyway).

So for me to unrestrict that money, I need to get 100 partypoker points within 3 months? Right?

What happens if I don't make it (I plan to make it but just to be sure).

Thanks.
  • 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi silphonica,

This is the link that you were looking for:

Will leave you to read it fully, but yes it confirms:

All you have to do is collect 100 PartyPoints* within 90 days and the $50 and your winnings are all yours (you can withdraw this money). If you fail to collect the 100 PartyPoints in the allotted time, you will lose the $50 bonus (or whatever remains from it), but you can withdraw what you have won.
      Hope this helps, shout if you need clarification on any aspect.

Best regards,

Bart
    • silphonica
      silphonica
      Bronze
      Thank for your reply :)

Out of curiosity, do we get a rakeback through PS?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi silphonica,

PartyPoker do not provide rakeback in the truest definition of the word, but do provide a form of rakeback through it's VIP club, various bonuses, promotions & added value tournaments.

Of course as a tracked member of PokerStrategy, you also benefit from the community events, freerolls etc too not to mention all of the educational material.

Hope this helps, best regards,

Bart