What are the highest statuses videos, and how much rake do you have to pay a month to get these?

• 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi suaveplayer,

To achieve the Platinum & Diamond status, you need to achieve the following number of PokerStrategy points within the given timescales:

# Platinum – 3,000 StrategyPoints or more
      # Diamond – 7,500 StrategyPoints or more

The amount of points you earn per $ rake does vary a little from poker room to poker room and there are also various bonus points on offer from time to time, including double point weekends etc.

For full details, please see the following link and it's sub-menus which explain the status system, earning points and the rolling 28 days from 42 system etc.

Hope this helps, good luck and let us know how you get on.

Best regards,

Bart
    • suaveplayer
      suaveplayer
      Bronze
      I read on the net that 65=1 USD on Stars, so 1 USD=32 strategy points, is this correct?

So I can have diamond status if I pay a little over 200 USD in rake within the last days?
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi suaveplayer,

The amount of StrategyPoints per $ rake depends for each room.

ie: On William Hill you will get with 5 StrategyPoints per $ rake the most SPs per $ rake (for the complete list see here). So this would be $1500 in 28 days without any bonus points. Sometimes we have double StrategyPoints weekend or at the moment you get for the first SP each day additional 10 extra StrategyPoints. So it can even be lower.

Our status system is based on a normal investment of time for each limit. So if you play NL100 and play a few hours a week you will get access to all the necessary videos, articles, etc. to beat this limit.

Best regards,
      Hannes