as a note i have button covered in chips
  • 5 replies
    • Duudalinja
      Duudalinja
      Bronze
      Howdy,

You said:

I figure i have set mining value.

So stick with it. Raising for "information" is worst thing you could do there, because there's almost no worse hands that could call and he will just fold all his air and continue with his strong hands, like ship them or call and put you in troublesome spots. This time you spiked your two outer, but that's won't be profitable in a long run, so just fold flop and stick to your initial plan - setmine.

As played with raising flop it's ofc obviously fine to get it in on turn as that card was pretty much everything you've waited for.

Good luck!
    • diversfx
      diversfx
      Silver
      villain 66
    • Duudalinja
      Duudalinja
      Bronze
      As played there's nothing we can do about it as he may have some overpair or something like that, but as I said - it's just better stick to initial plan.
    • diversfx
      diversfx
      Silver
      to be honest I thought I might be good but was willing to fold to a re-raise.Just didn't want to see paint on the turn. As it turns out wish I had.
      Man this game is fun
    • Duudalinja
      Duudalinja
      Bronze
      to be honest I thought I might be good but was willing to fold to a re-raise

Didn't really calculate pot size and stuff, so just I assume you stacked off on turn, but anyways it doesn't really matter, because if you decided to bluff flop by raising and you hit your FH on turn you can't fold and b/c is way to go or shove directly if stack to pot ratio allows it.

Man this game is fun

Sure it is. :)