Party poker bonuses

• jonnyquest
      jonnyquest
      Bronze
      I recently started clearing my second starting capital at PP. Yesterday I received a bonus offer of $20. In my active bonuses it shows my $49 bonus as active with almost 3 months left to clear it. It also shows the new $20 bonus with 30 days to clear it and it says paused. Is it possible to activate the $20, clear it first then deactivate the starting bonus after?I'm not sure that I'll have the time to clear both within 30 days.

Thanks
  • 4 replies
    • Am3r20
      Am3r20
      Bronze
      you have to clear first bonus of 50$ then 20$
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi jonnyquest,

As far as I know you can change the order of the bonuses.

But please be aware that this doesn't extend the clearing period of the paused bonus. In the overview with all bonuses you can change the setting and set the paused bonus to the active one.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • jonnyquest
      jonnyquest
      Bronze
      Thanks Hannes for the quick reply. Maybe I'm just missing it but I can't seem to find where to change the settings. I realise that it won't change the deadline dates but I know I can clear the $20 bonus within the 30 days and the starting capital within the remaining time after and then the FDB. However I'm not certain I would be able to clear the capital and the $20 within the 30 days. The extra $20 would be a nice easy 40% boost to my bankroll and would be a shame to miss out on it. I'm still waiting to hear back from PP support. If anyone has an answer it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey,

PartyPoker may offer you another bonus after you have cleared the starting capital. Have you contact them already about this?
      info@partypoker.com

Cheers,
      Hannes