Poker stratergy $50 free starting capital

• hopkinszz
      hopkinszz
      Basic
      After sending high resolution colour copies of both my UK passport and a utility bill i was unable to recieve my starting capital from pokerstratergy.com.
      They claimed they needed to call me in order to confirm my identity, which was fine but they took three days to call me.
      After finally recieveing a phone call from a poker startergy representitve today i succesfully verified all the details on my account.
      edited by Ingrid

Shortly after the phone call i recieved an email stating that my ID check had failed and i would not recieve the free $50 starting capital.

What a load of rubbish this is , it has taken me a week of submitting documents and nagging at pokerstartergy support and in the end they decide not award me the $50 free starting capital. Outragious!

Check with cake poker - i have never had an account with them / Check with poker stratergy - i have never had an account with them either / Even check with the UK government or the elctoral role - i am who i say i am and i live exactly where i say i do.

Has anyone else had similar experinces , do poker startergy give out the free $50 starting capital ?
  • 8 replies
    • Wurble
      Wurble
      Silver
      Originally posted by hopkinszz

Has anyone else had similar experinces , do poker startergy give out the free $50 starting capital ?
      No & Yes. Can only advise contacting support for an explanation - They must have a reason and to be fair it's not like any of us have a right to the money, it's up to PS who they give the money to.
    • GraemeDR
      GraemeDR
      Bronze
      I am a UK resident, i signed up with pokerstrategy, didn't need to send any documents anywhere, didn't get any phone calls, succesfully got my $50 on full tilt in under 2 days, been using it just over a week now and got my first rakeback in today as well. No problems no concerns and have recommended it to people I know.
    • britace80
      britace80
      Bronze
      i got the starting capital took a little longer and a phone call,but got it in the end
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Originally posted by britace80
      i got the starting capital took a little longer and a phone call,but got it in the end
      Glad to hear it!

What gametype are you going to play?
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      I think he will play.... texas holdem ...... maybe hhmmm :f_biggrin:
    • meenakshi5555
      meenakshi5555
      Bronze
      i think it is a scam...
      i am very much afraid that the original ids that i gave can me misused....
      they can do anything...
      they say that the driving license pan card id check is unsuccessful
      then what new id prrooof the want to see???
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      i received the starting capital.

didn't have to send any id, but went through one phone call the very next day after passing the quiz... my spoken english is not that good, and the line quality was pretty unclear which magnified our language barrier problems ;(
      i totally thought that i was going to fail due to so many "sorry i can't understand you", but we somehow got through it :f_biggrin:
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Originally posted by meenakshi5555
      i think it is a scam...
      i am very much afraid that the original ids that i gave can me misused....
      they can do anything...
      they say that the driving license pan card id check is unsuccessful
      then what new id prrooof the want to see???
      Hey meenakshi555,

I'm sorry to see you think this site is a Scam, but if you were to look closely you would see than in just the English community we have over 1Million Posts, & that is just 1 of the 19 communitys we have here.
      Thousands of members come here everyday thanks to our Promotions, Articles, Videos and Free $50 Capital. If we was a Scamming website, we would not have these thousands of members visiting us each and every day, along with Poker Room & Software Representatives that help our members.

Sadly not everyone can pass the ID check and for our own security we can not tell anyone the reason behind failure as this would open up our Free $50 to Fraud and thats the last thing we want!

If you do fail the ID check The $50 is just the beginning of PokerStrategy! We have so much Material that you can learn from:

:diamond: Articles
      We have a range of Articles for any Skill level, whether you're a Beginner or Expert, there is so much to learn from. Do you know what "Implied Odds" or "Floating" means? Just two examples of Articles to help you win more $$!
      :diamond: Videos
      Don't enjoy reading? No problem! Watch videos of our Coachs play, they will explain their actions throughout, letting you into the mind of a winning player!
      :diamond: Coaching
      Similar to Videos, but LIVE! Watch a Coach play in realtime, ask him why he is playing the hand in a specific way "Why did you only bet X and not X?" for example.
      :diamond: NL Beginner School
      Our Beginners course is very successful, it has turned so many Losing/New Players into steady winners just by teaching them the fundamentals of poker, such as Position, Odds/Outs, Different opponent Types & your poker mindset. Serious about poker? This is for you!
      :diamond: Hand Evaluations
      We also offer Hand Evaluation forums so that you can post up some hands that you're unsure you played correct, our Hand Judges will review your hand and explain the best way to play.
      :diamond: Exclusive Promotions
      We have sooooo many promotions just for our Tracked accounts, even though you sadly missed out on the Free $50, we still have Freerolls at Betfair just for our members! We have a $10,000 Freeroll every week at different rooms, so be sure to stick around ;)

As you can see, we offer so much more than the Free $50, that is just one way to improve. We also have some smaller Capitals to keep you going (See my Signature below) I hope you decide to stick around!

Any other questions, feel free to ask and we will sort you out ASAP! :)