feedback for donkbeater

• 6 replies
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      might want to be careful about this guy

http://forum.parttimepoker.com/appeals-forum/783884-dreamboat-appeal-investigation.html
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Staking thread temporarily closed pending review of this feedback.

Have also asked donkbeater to provide an explanation within this feedback thread. Past results and/or history on these types of tournaments would also be useful for members to make an informed judgement concerning the validity of this staking request.

Bart
    • donkbeater
      donkbeater
      Bronze
      Ok, first,

this was the thread orignally.

When you signed up to the other site you originally gave your PS name as 'dreamboat180' and then contacted them to say it should've been 'dreamboat810' so it was changed. At the same time you've joined PTP and given a different FTP name so now you managed to get both names wrong that you reg'd with on SaS?

Also, I have just tried transferring 1c to 'dreamboat810' again on PS and it still isn't being approved.

with the pokerstars account i havent deposited on there as of yet i opened it and recieved like $4 free wich i played and then returned to PKR as i decided to stick it out on that site i think because i have yet to deposit i cannot accept transfers im not sure. when i entered my details for pokerstars on stake a shark i recieved an email saying the username was wrong becuase i had it on auto login i mixed the numbers up hence the error there. __________________

having realised my mistake i then whent ahead and corrected it posting this,

i understand that i have corrected the issue on all counts and apologise and realise the severity of my mistake i genuinely do i will ensure that i triple check in future all details that i enter.

and i wont let it happen again, i sucsessfully shipped 1c to Addick1 last night from my account on pokerstars dreamboat810 so i can verfiy this is active and fine.

my Full Tilt Poker account yorkshireale i played a staked game last night $2.20 bg little torneament 56k runners i think i ended 29k postion so i can verify that this account is correctly working fine and correct.

i did post rail on here with regards to that game.

i am hoping you notice this is a genuine mistake and that it wont happen again when i sign up to new sites i get confused sometimes i havent played online for a long time now so its all new like to me again.

then there was a twist wich i never saw coming wich was this,

'Gaztheyorkie' accounts, this account does not belong to me around that time 2009 i had my computer hacked along with my bank details and i believe this was all due to a program i had downloaded.
      i then decided after this incident to close down online gaming and virtually everything else, i late found out it was my own brother who had hacked into my pc and created the mess i was not aware of the depth of the damage caused, i did of course report it to the police and they gave me a crime number arrested him and charged him

the username 'gaztheyorkie' was used by my brother as a online alias his full name is gary steven reynolds.

im not sure what other info i can provide you with but i can confirm this and any other 'gaztheyorkie' account has been fruadulantly set up without my knowledge.

I have provided my ID here and with William Hill where i have Confirmed my ID for uplifting limits,

i post here my stats for pkr and stars,
      "http://www.officialpokerrankings.com/pokerstars/dreamboat810/poker/results/A3959573480D48339ACC451F97208B0C.html?t=2"]

sharkscope pinkdiamonds
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Thanks for the swift response gaz.

Please bear with me a few days whilst I liaise with our Community Managers and look into your situation.

Many thanks,

Bart
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi gaz,

Thanks again for your swift response and patience whilst I checked with Gibraltar on this. As you will no doubt appreciate, staking is a new concept here at PokerStrategy and a learning curve for us all. I wanted to ensure that the correct action was taken to protect all members, including yourself.

The Management team in Gibraltar have confirmed that as per the Staking rules, PokerStrategy cannot be responsible for any investment decision which must be members own decision and responsibility. It is therefore up to members to decide based on all the information provided.

I have re-opened your staking thread and wish you luck in your quest.

Best regards,

Bart
    • donkbeater
      donkbeater
      Bronze
      Thanks for getting back to me so fast, as explained above there what has happened is beyond my control.