getting 50$ to your bank

• krookskrooks
      krookskrooks
      Bronze
      Hello, I was wondering, when could I withdraw my bonus from the pokersite. I mean this 50$. Or can I take it out of the site immediatly after getting this? And when i want to get a rakeback, should i deposit some money on my own and how much would be the minimum?
  • 8 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi krookskrooks,

You can't just withdraw the free $50 straight away, you must clear it first.

The free starting capital is provided so that you can play poker and try the suggested strategies (or your own) for free at no cost to yourself.

The clearing criteria varies slightly depending on which poker room you signed up to, but there is generally a target of rake, player points or staking amount to achieve within a set time period.

If you let us know which platform you're signed up to, we can link you to the relevent guide. Examples being:

In terms of rakeback, you now need to deposit your own funds to be eligible for rakeback on Full Tilt, but other platforms may be different.

The minimum deposit on Full Tilt is just $10 across most depositing methods.

Hope this helps, but check the situation on your own platform or give us a shout and we can link you.

Best regards,

Bart
    • bargro89
      bargro89
      Bronze
      ja sam prosao kviz i ne mogu dobiti 50 dolara
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bargro89
      ja sam prosao kviz i ne mogu dobiti 50 dolara
      Sorry but are you able to speak english?

Regards,

Kyle.
    • moovet
      moovet
      Bronze
      he said he passed the quiz and he cant get 50$

@bargro89 - pricaj na engleskom
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Thankyou.

You are now Bronze bargro89 which usually means the $50 has been successful.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • josh2582
      josh2582
      Bronze
      I started with this $50 and have worked it up to $110 and am wondering how withdrawal works. I play on FTP. Will I be able to withdraw the full $110 or just the $60 that I have won?
    • martisPS
      martisPS
      Bronze
      if you have made certain limit of ftp points whitch is requared to collect for whole 50$ bonus , then yes. if not, you will be able to withdraw all the proffit above 50$. ofcorse first of all you need to deposit to be able to withdraw
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Josh,

In order to request a withdrawal of your funds you need to collect 1,000 Full Tilt Points first. There is no time limit for this and you will be able to withdraw your full balance.

However, I can't see your StrategyPoints in our system.
      May I ask which tournament did you manage to double the starting capital in just over 2 days? =)

Ingrid