fold, CO raises to $0.30, Hero calls $0.30, fold, BB calls $0.20

FLOP ($0.95) 2:spade: 3:heart: 6:club:

BB checks, CO checks, Hero bets $0.70, BB folds, CO folds

Hero shows 9:club: A:club:

Hero wins $0.91

CO: 28/21/1.7 steal from CO 32, cbet 50, WTSD 28, 163 hands

SB: 17/7
      BB: 46/18/3.5 91 hands

CO steals a lot, I have a position, I beat his steal range, also I get good odds for flushdraw, blinds are not aggresive preflop, BB may enter the pot as well, so I call preflop.

On flop they both check, and I decide to bet, they are not folding stronger hands probably, but I protect against weaker.
  • 6 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello SPeedFANat1c,

I see my evaluations have helped you somehow you have been starting to start to think about the situations and also give nice comments about the game, keep going the great work! I like the play for the given reason you gave.

Best regards.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      Thanks for nice words and for evaluations :)
      keep going the great work!

I have such a good motivation to be a better player, but the bad thing is I don't have such motivation for my real life work, I should also learn more computer stuff, I have bachelor degree, but suck at my occupation :(
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c
      Thanks for nice words and for evaluations :)
      keep going the great work!

I have such a good motivation to be a better player, but the bad thing is I don't have such motivation for my real life work, I should also learn more computer stuff, I have bachelor degree, but suck at my occupation :(
      Yeah, those kind of problems face to a lot of us. The problem could be that you just don't like the job you are doing or something similar. Maybe find something what suits to you. And I'd say that the real work doesn't start from the school/university anyways. They only help you to start thinking about your life and what you want to become and they help you to become that what you want. Most of the things you will learn anyways in your job when you start to work, that's what was said to me when I had an job interview. But good luck with motivating yourself!
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      The problem could be that you just don't like the job you are doing or something similar. Maybe find something what suits to you.

I don't think I could find something that suit better for me, I like that job, but I like playing poker more than job as everyone there I think :) So I don't like dedicating my free time for the real life occupation to became better.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c
      The problem could be that you just don't like the job you are doing or something similar. Maybe find something what suits to you.

I don't think I could find something that suit better for me, I like that job, but I like playing poker more than job as everyone there I think :) So I don't like dedicating my free time for the real life occupation to became better.
      Maybe just set a small plan where you also put some time to become better in real life. :) For example at least 30mins daily, that ain't that much. And if you like your job then there is no problem. It's rather better to play poker and have a job than playing only poker, since sometimes poker can be very cruel and it's always good to have another income.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      Ok, thanks for the advices :)