Ok i need some help...

• Shakalis
      Shakalis
      Bronze
      Hello,

So the story is this ... i am a very succesful on microlimit NL2 i made about ~210$ on NL2 FR i am grinding 24 tables... on pokerstars
      Here my last month graff... on NL2

http://img600.imageshack.us/i/nl2j.jpg/

But its seems when i want to move on NL5 there always are plenty of bad beats and i am loosing player i tried like 7 times to move on NL5 but every time i try i am loosing about ~20$ i cant beat any session on NL5... its unreal always hard bad beats etc etc...

http://img412.imageshack.us/i/nl5y.jpg/

Ohh and i wanted to say i always end my session when i am down -20$ thats why i got so few hands played...
  • 5 replies
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Although I'm surprised the move from $2 to $5 is that huge ... the general rule is that you don't move directly from 24 tables of limit N to 24 tables of limit N*2.

Play less tables until you learn NL $5.
    • Shakalis
      Shakalis
      Bronze
      Thats what i am doing i dont play 24tables when i am moving on NL5 i start with about ~8tables and then when i am confortable i add to 12tables and still i am bad becouse of bad beats...
    • GraemeDR
      GraemeDR
      Bronze
      If they genuinely are 'bad' beats and not just someone hitting their outs then it is nothing to do with the limits you are playing anyway. Unless you are suggesting that the site behaves differently at this limit, and not the players?

Bad beats are bad because of the cards that come down once the money is in. If you're getting beat often in these situations how could it relate to the players or the level? Maybe don't get the money is so soon in these situations, or play pot limit so that the bad beats aren't wiping out stacks.
    • Bliausmas
      Bliausmas
      Bronze
      What's the point of such a massive multitabling in supermicros? You beat the limit - you go up, why waste your time grinding like this? I bet your results would be much better if you'd play like 4-6 tables at the time.
    • Shakalis
      Shakalis
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Bliausmas
      What's the point of such a massive multitabling in supermicros? You beat the limit - you go up, why waste your time grinding like this? I bet your results would be much better if you'd play like 4-6 tables at the time.
      I cant disagree.... but my target when i start 24tabling was to grind possibly more VPP and earn cash from bonuses and cash rewards... thats why i started to grind massively. But maybe you right maybe i dont need to grind so many tables.... i dont know maybe i need make some changes... but onli if i start to play onli FR 4-6tables i got very fast bored...