This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[Application] stake and coach for 9 max sit n go regular

• gekitsios
      gekitsios
      Global
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.
      i am looking to stake me for 9 max regular sit n go and to review my hh.

edited by MichaelM:
      The contact details have been removed from your posting.
      All staking threads must not contain contact details and the first contact must be made through our community tool.
  • 1 reply
    • MichaelM
      MichaelM
      Bronze
      Hello gekitsios,

Your Staking application has been temporarily closed, as the Feedback thread and the link to it is missing.
      Please read the rules for the staking board:

Originally posted by Hadi
      • Stakees must create a separate thread in Staking: Discussion and Feedback and link it in his staking application. There is only one feedback thread per member.
      Please create a feedback thread in the Staking: Discussion and Feedback board.
      After you've done that, please use the -function and report this thread to inform a moderator about it. We will unlock your application again.
      Please do not forget to edit this thread with a link to your feedback thread.