Bankroll question

• Slimijs
      Slimijs
      Global
      I just started building my bankroll playing 2NL and built a BR little more then 100 $. But the site im playing on does not have 4NL.

Should i keep playing 2NL till i reach 10NL or switch to another site?
  • 5 replies
    • Tossest
      Tossest
      Global
      If i was you, i would have changed to another site that has all limits :)
      .. But if you like the current site you are playing, then i ll suggest that you play more the same limit :P

But thats just my opinion :)

Good luck :D
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Another option is to take very small shots at NL10. For example if you normally play 4 tables then do 1 of NL10 and 3 of NL2.

Edit: This is because the play on Everest is pretty bad so it won't take much to move up.
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      You play on UB/AP, right? I was in the exact same spot as you half a year ago. I moved to Stars. Thats the right thing to do i'd say.
    • Slimijs
      Slimijs
      Global
      Another option is to take very small shots at NL10. For example if you normally play 4 tables then do 1 of NL10 and 3 of NL2. Edit: This is because the play on Everest is pretty bad so it won't take much to move up.

I normally do 12 tables. I tried doing two tables of 10NL, but I simply do not want to compromise my bankroll. I already made that mistake in the past and lost it all ;(

Originally posted by Alficor1
      You play on UB/AP, right? I was in the exact same spot as you half a year ago. I moved to Stars. Thats the right thing to do i'd say.
      Yeah Cereus is that way. The only reason im playing there is to clear my deposit bonus. Also they have the smallest NL2 rake online, but that does not help my bonus clearance.

Also I had a major tilt episode and blocked myself from Stars for half a year, so that will not happen. And I'm blocked out of FTP because my account was hacked. So it's either Cereus or iPoker.

[Edit] Also I'm doing amazingly good playing 2NL. Will make a diffrent thread with my graphs in the near future.
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      Really depends if you hate your site or not its probly not worth it skipping a micro limit might not be a bad thing as you would have to adjust once instead of twice and you wont learn much at nl4 that you wont learn at nl2