Stack
      UTG2:
      $4.53
      Hero:
      $4
      BU:
      $4.22

0.02/0.04 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.96 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with T:heart: , T:spade:
      UTG1 folds, UTG2 calls $0.04, Hero raises to $0.20, 3 folds, BU calls $0.20, 2 folds, UTG2 calls $0.16.

Flop: ($0.66) A:club: , T:diamond: , T:club: (3 players)
      UTG2 checks, Hero bets $0.4, BU raises to $0.80, UTG2 folds, Hero calls $0.40.

Turn: ($2.26) Q:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU checks.

River: ($2.26) J:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.72, BU calls $1.72.

Final Pot: $5.70

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows four-of-a-kind, tens (Th Ts)
      BU shows (Ah Qh)

Hero wins with four-of-a-kind, tens (Th Ts)

Flop: Since he's so aggressive I decided to call the flop as I think reraising him just makes him fold so many hands as I think he could just be raising me for information and trying to find out if I have the A.

Turn: I thought he would try to float me here so checked with the intention of raising.

River: Just put in a biggish value bet, think he maybe as an A. Should probably have bet even bigger on river.

Anything I should have done different?

Thanks
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Jeffers16,

As played, I'd actually donk myself on turn for the given reason that we don't want to see check behind or something similar. Otherwise I guess we can as well ship it on flop for the reason that often times when he doesn't have the Ace anyways he ain't gonna continue his bluffs here and will just Check/Fold to any bet but while he could still go broke with just Ace on flop.

Best regards.