POKER ACE is forbiden at Aprty Pker!

• urke1
      urke1
      Bronze
      Last night, during my play at PArty poker, after 1 or 2 weeks of using Poker Ace software, received a message "You are using a software that gives You unfair advantage ......Please, close that application..." !!!!
      Just to be informed. Don't know why it is so, but that's it!
  • 6 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi urke1,

Are you sure that message referred to PokerAce? ;)

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-
    • gustamaneh
      gustamaneh
      Bronze
      everybody i know that playes there uses AH and i use it myself and nobody told me anything
    • urke1
      urke1
      Bronze
      Well, Poker Ace was the only software I used during my play!
      Contacted them immediatelly and they replayed me something like " our terms and conditions, bla, bla,......Check our sections about prohibited software". On their list of prohibited software there is no Poker Ace but it is Poker Edge (which I never used, but know that it is doing almost the same things like Poker Ace). Didn't receive exact response(positive or negative) concerning continuation of using Poker Ace, but I stoped using it at PArty Poker.
      And last word. To my opinion (and I wrote that to Party team) this software is not cheating and is not violation of rules of poker playing, because it is simply colecting some data like our brain do. Just make us easy to play at more then 1 table at once and ....nothing more. Otherwise, use of any kind of software during poker play could be considered as cheating and is against rules!
      You can like that or not but must accept their requests!
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi urke1!

PokerAce is definitely allowed at PartyPoker. There must be a different reason. Did you chat with a friend while playing?

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • vladnz
      vladnz
      Bronze
      they might confuse PokerAce with PokerEdge which is illegal on PartyPoker and many other Poker Sites
    • urke1
      urke1
      Bronze
      Just recalled one sentence (think Orvel wrote it)" All people are even (have equal rights), but some are more even then others"
      Regards,
      Goran

"andriyb@partyaccount.com" <andriyb@partyaccount.com> wrote:

Hello Goran,
      thank you veru much for your clarification. I completelly believe you and understand that "poker is not only math". By the way, its a nice description of this game. I like it.
      Goran, as per our investigation unit the only software we can accept is Poker tracker. Because of it my personal advise to you would be to stop using the Poker Aces software.
      Thank you in advance and my best wishes,
      Andriy
      VIP Host
      PartyGaming PLC
      andriyb@partyaccount.com

Original Message Follows: ------------------------
      Thank You for quick response Andriy!
      Just to clear it up, I have GNU Backgammon and used it for training but I have never ever used it during my play at Party BAckgammon.
      My last e-mail was concerning my NL poker games. Again, I have never ever used Poker edge during my play at Your site (even I do not have that program- haven't bought it at all!).
      But know that program and know what it is doing. I'm afraid that Poker Ace is the same kind of software. Does it mean that its use is not allowed at Your site? And why You simply don't stop the use all gaming related software at Your site. That would be honest and put all players in the same position. And not to inform them after 1-2 weeks of using some software that it is not allowed.
      Ihave been playing for a long time here and I'm sure that many players, esspecially at higher limits, use some kind of tracking software to see my charcteristics (do not mind me, by the way) , because they know exactlly my playing behaviour. Do not think they are ahaed because of that. Poker is not only math. There is something more....
      Any way, do You mean that I have to stop to use Poker Ace in the future?
      Regards,
      Goran

"andriyb@partyaccount.com" <andriyb@partyaccount.com> wrote:
      Hello Goran,
      thank you for contacting PartyPoker. My name is Andriy, I am your personal VIP Host at Party. Goran, I understand your inconvenience with this issues. I want to provide you with some information about using the prohibited software. Please check the following link:
      https://secure.partyaccount.com/about/unfair_advantage_policy_s.htm
      Additionaly it is not allowed to use the following software on our site:
      "The use of certain programs and their websites on our systems are blocked outright. These are: WinHoldem, Holdem Memory, PokerBot plus, PokerEdge, Poker Prophecy, Poker Sherlock, PokerBot Pro, Snowie Backgammon, JellyFish Backgammon, BGBlitz, 3DFibs and GNU Backgammon."
      As per our investigation Team you are been using GNU BackGammon as well as http://www.poker-edge.com Both of this products are prohibited for using on our site. Also I want to inform you that our investigation team make regular update of prohibited software. Please check the last updates due to provided link above.
      My personal advice to you would be to stop the use of all gaming related software programms.
      Please contact me for further clarification.
      Andriy
      VIP Host
      PartyGaming PLC
      andriyb@partyaccount.com

Original Message Follows: ------------------------
      Hello!
      Last night, during my usual play at Your site (4 to 12 tables NL holdem), I received a pop up message from Your security team "You are using a software that gives You unfair advantage against other players" or something like that!!!
      I have been using Poker Ace HUD for about one week (or so) and none message till last night. You probablly know what kind of software is it so it is not necessary to explain.
      But have to say, the only thing this software is doing is characteristics of players concerning pre flop play, agressivness, % of winning and similar things. All that information I can write down on paper, but You must be genious to keep all that information for several tables (up to 12) and for all players and be able to respond in 15 seconds (that is time I have for clicking on fold, bet raise button). To me, that's not cheating in any way. This software do not see my opponents cards, can not change my pocket cards, do not recommend play or do anything similar to this!!!!!
      But, if You don't think so, simple logic tells me that using any kind of software during poker play at Your site could be and is CHEATING then (for example using coulors of any kind can make conections in our brain and make us to do better decisions ). According to this, use of any software(of whatever kind) during poker play is violation of Your terms and conditions .
      So, please, write down on Your site, which software can not be used (every product by name).
      Also, every site which offers that software claims that they have agreement with You (PARTY POKER) and that use of their software is allowed. Probably there is misunderstanding between You and them, or someone is just lying (intentionally makes confusing situation; but why?).
      Players are buying their software for 20, 50, 200$ just to receive information that it can not be used!?!?!?!
      Really likes Your site (was first I started to play 3 or more years ago) and for me it is better then even bigger sites (Pokerstars etc), but this is really unpleasnt situation and disturbing my play.
      Respond immediatlly, please!
      Regards,
      Goran