Random flops in scenario analyzer?

• ppvanderent
      ppvanderent
      Basic
      Hi,

First of all: wow, what a nice program!!

Second of all, i have a feature request ;)

In the scenario analyzer it would be really nice if i could create random flop or turn cards to see how my equity is affected by different kind of flops, turns (and maybe rivers). So maybe you can make a random flop button.

EDIT: by random button i mean a button within the scenario analyzer that would create a different flop each time you press it.

The same idea would be nice for the 'hand strength distribution and range reduction' window. As that would allow me to see how different flops/turns/rivers connect to villain's range (this time not in equity, but in hand strengt distributions/combinations).

But once again: this program is already very nice! thanks a lot for your work so far!
  • 5 replies
    • BurekAA
      BurekAA
      Bronze
      +1000000000000000000000

I just wanted to open new tread with this FR and I noticed it's already there... : )

Great program, but it would be a real killer with random flop button.

Also... random flop button should also trigger "evaluate" button so that equity is changed automatically (or at least an option to do that somewhere in the menus).

Regards,
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi ppvanderent,

Thanks a lot for your suggestion.

This feature is already on the to-do list. Depending on the complexness of this feature it can take some time until it will be added.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • ppvanderent
      ppvanderent
      Basic
      Hi HannesZ,

Thanks for your update. I understand it may take some time to add.

Any planned timeline (ETA) for the next release(s)? (not specific for my request, but more generally)?
    • BetBetImaPet
      BetBetImaPet
      Basic
      +1, this feature would be really useful!

Oh and thanks for an awesome piece of software!
    • patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      If I understand the question correctly, you can do that with "Equity Trainer".

1. Go to "Tools" - "Equity Trainer"
      2. choose "user-defined" , then choose hand (or range) for hero and villain
      3. "Start Training"
      4. Dont forget to thick "keep hero hand" if you want to repeat this hand, fill "estimatd equity" or simply drag the bar at the right side.
      5. Press result. Done! if you want to repeat it simply press "Next question"