NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($10.05)
      Hero ($10.32)
      UTG ($5.24)
      UTG+1 ($10.81)
      CO ($25.02)
      BTN ($1.79)

Dealt to Hero K:heart: K:diamond:

fold, fold, fold, fold, SB raises to $0.30, Hero raises to $1, SB calls $0.70

FLOP ($2) J:club: 4:diamond: 6:spade:

SB bets $1, Hero raises to $3, SB calls $2

TURN ($8) J:club: 4:diamond: 6:spade: A:heart:

SB checks, Hero bets $3, SB folds

Hero shows K:heart: K:diamond:

Hero wins $7.60

I bet on turn having in mind that if he has an ace, I will save at least 3 dollars! I don't want to check behind obv because we will shove on river even if he does not have the ace, won't he? Or should I just go allin bymyself on turn? I really don't know how I should have played it...
  • 2 replies
    • jbpatzer
      jbpatzer
      Bronze
      Any stats? It's a very dry flop, so it's hard to see what he can call with apart from 44, 66, JJ+ and Jx.

On the turn you're probably way ahead or way behind, so by betting you're only going to get called by hands that beat you. If you check behind, he might bluff the river, and then you win an extra bet.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello winnergr,

Flop: Of course the raise is doable and likely also fine but would be at least fine to know the opponent. If against unknown then likely still fine.
      Turn: But I don't like the Bet here, from what worse hands do to get Called here? Just Check behind and maybe on river we get some more value from him out with any smaller PP or just Jx.

Best regards.