This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] nl20 What to do on this river?

• Koen85
      Koen85
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $25,77
      UTG2:
      $20,1
      MP2:
      $25,43
      BU:
      $95,38

0,1/0,2 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.90 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is UTG1 with J:diamond: , T:diamond:
      Hero raises to $0,60, UTG2 calls $0,60, MP1 folds, MP2 calls $0,60, 2 folds, BU calls $0,60, 2 folds.

Flop: ($2,70) T:heart: , 9:spade: , 2:club: (4 players)
      Hero bets $1,8, UTG2 folds, MP2 calls $1,80, BU folds.

Turn: ($6,30) 4:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 bets $3,15, Hero calls $3,15.

River: ($12,60) A:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 bets $8,4, Hero folds.

Final Pot: $21,00

I was really thinking about calling, personally I think I should have bet the turn instead of chekking any other comments?

Guys this is my first post here so if I don't give enough information or do something wrong pls let me know. I just started playing quite a lot again, and trying to analyse my hands play so any help is welcome thx
  • 2 replies
    • kevvu
      kevvu
      Bronze
      Hey,
      I would c-bet bigger on Flop against so many ppl. You want to get value from weaker hands. On turn i will bet again and most likely ch on river.
      As played i will call also turn and just give up on river. You don´t beat much. So no need to make call there.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      since it is hard him to call with worse hands and he may sometimes make moves then I like going to showdown so I think c/c turn and c/c that rive ris fine
      He is reping set or AT, but he should also have there enough times missed draws