[DONE] HUD disappearing when people sit down

• ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      My hud seems to be disappearing for an orbit or half whenever a new person sits down, the hud of that table is gone completely (the hud of the other tables are still fine though).

Windows Vista 32bit
      Full tilt poker
      0.96dev build
  • 10 replies
    • Larres
      Larres
      Bronze
      Hello there,

are there maybe any import errors reported in your elephant.log and which Pokerclient/-room are you using?

Thx,
      L
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Playing Holdem No limit on full tilt.

The log:
      http://pastebin.com/3LkCRy0b

I think the last lines some import errors?
    • Jeffers16
      Jeffers16
      Bronze
      I actually sometimes get this as well I think. Didn't realise it was when people sat down, but I've noticed my hud randomly disappearing once in a while.

Might be same issue?
    • Larres
      Larres
      Bronze
      Hello there,

@ragney,
      sorry, but there no any import errors in your log. Have you got a screenshot for us?

@Jeffers16,
      Please make sure you are using the latest elephant version (v0.97 from our blog) and are you using several tables at once or just one?

Thx,
      L
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Laress, I don't really know how to make a screenshot of my issue. The HUD just temporarly disappear for half an orbit from time to time and it happens often when a player leaves and another player takes his seat. I've set to show HUD stats after 3 hands, is that the problem perhaps?
    • Larres
      Larres
      Bronze
      Hi ragney,

what does the CPU and RAM usage says when the HUD goes away?

If this graphical glitch remains half an orbit there should be plenty of time for a screen capture. Please make sure to capture your opened Task Manager as well.

I just want to see what exactly went away (the table stats, player stats, tool menu icon, and the RAM and CPU usage at this point).

Thx,
      L
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey ragney,

you can create screenshots of your desktop/taskmanager/elephant/pokertable with the "print" key on your keyboard. You can then open Microsoft Paint and press CTRL + V to import the screenshot. Save this file and upload it to any image hoster of your choice.
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Aight here: Whenever people join/sit out etc it has a chance that the HUD stats RESETS and after half orbit the stats comes back.

Check the table bottom left on pic1 and pic2, the guy named "turba" something. His whole stats disappeared, aka "temp reset" for half orbit than it came back

• Larres
      Larres
      Bronze
      Hi ragney,

this doesn't look like the whole HUD vanishes completely (speaking of no villain stats and no black window for the table stats), does it?

If I see this right, but thats definitely not sure by the given screenshot quality, it looks like the stats from ""turba something" have been switched from 3-4 player mode (above) to the 5-6 player mode (below).

This switch is absolutely normal. The stats have to take the amount of current players into account.

Cheers,
      L
    • Larres
      Larres
      Bronze
      Hello ragney,

without your feedback we have to assume that this issue is solved.

And I've to close this thread now.

Cheers,
      L