[NL2-NL10] NL2 some Cbet stuff

• tryhardnoob
      tryhardnoob
      Bronze
      Hi I got some questions about Cbets as a bluff that I couldn't find clear answers to in the strategy section.

:diamond: Do you Cbet with 12 clean outs against one LAG/LAP?

:diamond: If you do, do you Cbet with 8+ clean outs aswell?

:diamond: Do you Cbet with 12 clean outs against two TAG/TAP?

:diamond: If you do, do you Cbet with 8 clean outs against two TAG/TAP?

I can post this or I can post a shitload of hands for you to evaluate, can you please answer this veriz? :)

LAP=Loose and Passive
      LAG=Loose Agressive
      TAG= Tight Agressive
      TAP= Tight and Passive
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello tryhardnoob,

I am gonna answer the question since you asked so nicely but it's rather a " No Limit Strategy Discussion" thread, you can post there such posts and ask about the play. And yes, you have to post a lot of hands, because in poker there are just so many different spots and depending on the spots you act accordingly.

Do you Cbet with 12 clean outs against one LAG/LAP?

Sure, why not if we are headsup, we have a lot of cards which may improve us. Also we gain fold equity against him with our CBet, with just Check/Call we wont find out anything about the opponents where we stand or what kind of hand he does have.

If you do, do you Cbet with 8+ clean outs aswell?

Yes, we can as well CBet such spots profitable if we aren't against a maniac who raises like every CBets, although depends on various situations as well and also opponent depending.

Do you Cbet with 12 clean outs against two TAG/TAP?

Almost the same given reason as with LAG/LAP, nothing much changed. I'd still CBet with so strong hand which has so many clean outs rather than Check/Call and of course giving up is out of question.

If you do, do you Cbet with 8 clean outs against two TAG/TAP?

Goes the same as LAG/LAP one. :D

Overall, CBetting with clean outs is always very strong move for the given reason as I have already mentioned that betting into them will find a lot more about the hand, where we stand and also has fold equity while with just Check/Call we will not find out where our hand stands and sometimes even having the best hand and then when Checking and he Checks behind he might hit something which turns our hand into garbage.

Best regards.
    • tryhardnoob
      tryhardnoob
      Bronze
      Thanks a lot! This helped me out very much. Sorry for posting in wrong section.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by tryhardnoob
      Thanks a lot! This helped me out very much. Sorry for posting in wrong section.
      It's fine. Next time you will know. :)