starting capital

• 9 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi SpNk,

Can you please check the quiz page again?

It should work now. However you should really study our articles in order to pass the quiz.

Good luck,
      Hannes
    • SpNk
      SpNk
      Bronze
      I done the quiz, but i chose only from 3 poker platforms (ftp, partypoker, william hill) and on 2 of them i already have account. I would like to create account on titan poker, is it posible?
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      You can play on Titan Poker as well, however we do not offer the starting capital there. So in order to play on Titan Poker you will need to make your own deposit.

For the download instruction please have a look here:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/titan-poker/download/

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • SpNk
      SpNk
      Bronze
      okay, i registered with bonus code in william hill poker. When i will get 50$ in that account ?
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      It can take up to 48 hours until you will get the free $50. You can check the status of your starting capital always on this site here.

Good luck on William Hill,
      Hannes
    • SpNk
      SpNk
      Bronze
      Great! Your money is being transferred.

All your data has been checked and approved by our team. We will transfer your free $50 within two working days and will notify you by email.

it is second working day(evening) and no money yet.When i will get them ?
      thnx
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey SpNk,

Congratulations :s_biggrin:

It is now the weekend so you may have to wait till Monday for your money to arrive.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • SpNk
      SpNk
      Bronze
      Hello, i would like to ask how many strategypoints i need to collect to unlock these 50$ startic capital bonus money ?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi SpNk,

On William Hill, you will need to rake $50 in order to clear your $50 free starting capital.

William Hill $1 Rake = 5 StrategyPoints

Therefore you will need to earn 250 PokerStrategy points in total to clear the starting capital.
      Please note however that any promotional PokerStrategy points will not count towards clearing the starting capital as it's $50 in total you need to rake. You can always check with William Hill's own support team how much actual rake you have accumulated at any time.

Hope this helps, best regards,

Bart