bonus 50

• bemhong
      bemhong
      Bronze
      Hi

I passed the quiz two or three days ago and registered with full tilt using the code. Im just wondering if I was supposed to receive an email for an ID check, because I didn't get one yet. Thanks :)

Bem
  • 3 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi bemhong!

Your Full Tilt account has not been created with our bonus code. That's why we cannot transfer the money. Please register at one of our partner sites using our bonus code: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • bemhong
      bemhong
      Bronze
      Hi Puschkin81:

Sorry to bother you again, but I thought that I finished registration. I put my fulltilt ID where it says to, and there is a green check next to the name. I am pretty sure that I followed the instructions and used the PS150 code, but is there anyway to check? I don't want to seem impatient, but I am just curious. Thanks for your help! :D

Bem
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi bemhong,

As Puschkin81 already mentioned: we can't transfer the money to your Full Tilt account because it was not created with our bonus code. Please set up an account on our other partners. Then enter your ID/ username in your profile, and write a ticket to our support team.

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-