Hello Everyone

• Banjostring
      Banjostring
      Bronze
      Hi all, my names Kev and ive been here for a couple of weeks now, love the site. Ive been playing online for about 4yrs now with varying success, lost about $3k on stars before discovering PKR where the slower rate of play suited me and i got up to $6.5k before suffering the mother of 6mth downswings and lost about $2k. Around this time my beautiful son reached the grand old age of 12mths and needed far more of my attention (easy to play with one hand when the baby does nothing but lay on his back needing feeding and changing, not so when hes running about asking questions). To be honest, i much prefer spending my time with him at the moment and because i work nights, family time is very rare. LadyBanjo needs time too :D .
      I have, however managed to negotiate a number of hours for poker playing and hope that with the benefit of your numerous articles, i can take my game up a notch and plug some(undoubted) leaks in my game.
      Sorry to bang on so much but i thought a little bit of background would be better than a simple "hi"
      Look forward to learning from some of you and doing battle with others
      Good Luck at the tables all
      Regards
      Banjo
  • 2 replies