NL Holdem $0.10(BB)
      SB ($12)
      BB ($10)
      UTG ($5.05)
      UTG+1 ($10.88)
      Hero ($10)
      BTN ($10.20)

Dealt to Hero Q:diamond: A:spade:

UTG calls $0.10, fold, Hero raises to $0.40, fold, fold, fold, UTG calls $0.30

FLOP ($0.95) 3:heart: 4:heart: 9:club:

UTG checks, Hero bets $0.50, UTG calls $0.50

TURN ($1.95) 3:heart: 4:heart: 9:club: A:heart:

UTG checks, Hero bets $1.30, UTG calls $1.30

RIVER ($4.55) 3:heart: 4:heart: 9:club: A:heart: Q:club:

UTG checks, Hero bets $7.80 (AI), UTG folds

Hero shows Q:diamond: A:spade:

Hero wins $4.33
      fish
  • 2 replies
    • Duudalinja
      Duudalinja
      Bronze
      Howdy,

I may even skip a cbet there, because I think he will call a lot of his limp/call hands and fishes tend to call with anything. Although if he's capable of folding we could try and take it down, but as I said - it may not work often enough to make it profitable.

As played I'd check back turn, because that card completed enough draws and I doubt he's calling with a lot worse when Ace came, so I'll better value bet river if he checks or decide whether to call if he bets.

As played I would just check back river - I think it's pretty hard for him to call your shove with worse when one more overcard came unless he's really so unreal bad to call here with 9x or something.

Good luck!
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello xero100,

Flop: Depends against what kind of fish are we? There are a lot of type of players which just play fit/fold and that means they will just fold when they don't hit, and often times those are the flops which are missing their range, therefore I don't mind the CBet at all, although Checking behind is also considerable.
      Turn: I'd still continue 2nd barreling here for the reason that he still maybe have a lot worse pairs and also maybe even 1card flushdraws which may Call us, I am going here for Bet/Fold and that means for value.
      River: I don't really like the shove here actually, I'd rather make a normal bet, ~$2.

Best regards.