Pokerstars first deposit bonus rules

• dumbris
      dumbris
      Bronze
      Hello guys! I wanted to ask a question about this- the first deposit, which I made was just over 10$. Now I have built the bankroll to $50 and I'm very close to 170VPP's and getting my first 10$ bonus.
      The rules say I receive 10$ for each 10$ deposited when I reach 170VPPs, and I can still make 2 more deposits till June to receive up to $600 of this bonus. Unfortunately, I don't have too much free funds to invest into Pokerstars.
      So, the question is-
      Am I allowed to cash out the 50$ which I have in Pokerstars and then put it back in again to ensure I have 50 more dollars to keep getting the bonuses? Has someone tried this and is it legit, or is it obligatory to put new funds in?
      Thanks in advance! :)
  • 4 replies
    • zamoda
      zamoda
      Bronze
      I think the subsequent bonuses are voided if you make cashout. (At least it was for occasional reload bonuses)

So - no.
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey dumbris,

Here is the full information on the first deposit bonus for Poker Stars:

Am I allowed to cash out the 50$ which I have in Pokerstars and then put it back in again to ensure I have 50 more dollars to keep getting the bonuses? Has someone tried this and is it legit, or is it obligatory to put new funds in?

If you withdraw any funds before you have deposited the full $600 then you will not be able to add any more money towards your bonus. It will be locked at its current state and you will only be allow to clear that amount.

You until June to deposit further funds so you have plenty of time to find funds for it.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      Originally posted by justkyle88
      Hey dumbris,

Here is the full information on the first deposit bonus for Poker Stars:

If you withdraw any funds before you have deposited the full $600 then you will not be able to add any more money towards your bonus. It will be locked at its current state and you will only be allow to clear that amount.

You have until June to deposit further funds so you have plenty of time to find funds for it.

Regards,

Kyle.
      Are you sure? since it says 90 days since the first deposit is made! wich means if you deposit on january 1 you have until April 1 (give or take) to add more!
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      You have 90 days but say 45 days has passed and you withdraw any funds then you will not be able to add any more funds during the last 45days to top up your bonus.

Think about it. Why would I site just let you withdraw whatever funds you wish so you can take advantage of each bonus. They want you to put more money into the site so this is why that rule is in place. All sites have this terms/conditions.