This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] nl2 88 squeeze

• shivas80
      shivas80
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.01/$0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)

Known players:
      SB:
      $1.46
      BB:
      $3.11
      MP3:
      $2.32
      CO:
      $5.12
      BU (Hero):
      $2.02

Preflop: Hero is BU with 8, 8.
      MP3 raises to $0.06, CO calls $0.06, Hero raises to $0.26, 2 folds, MP3 calls $0.20, CO calls $0.20.

Flop: ($0.81) 5, 7, 6 (3 players)
      MP3 checks, CO checks, Hero bets $0.76, MP3 folds, CO folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0.81.
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello shivas80,

Preflop: For the reason that it's NL2, I don't really like the 3bet, we wont make them fold anyways, therefore just take the odds and play postflop.

As played
      Postflop: Kinda close but should be doable for the reason that we are pretty strong draw + overpair but I'd CBet a bit smaller, ~$0,65.

Overall made a mistake playing the hand preflop that aggressively.

Best regards.
    • shivas80
      shivas80
      Bronze
      Reason i play that aggresive becoz in my small amount of hands i played i see a tendency to lose more when just set mining, so basicly small pairs and loose oponents i make 3bet and cbet... what looking at stats making some $ for me...

and im really unlucky to make set and not to pay someone else for making it :)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by shivas80
      Reason i play that aggresive becoz in my small amount of hands i played i see a tendency to lose more when just set mining, so basicly small pairs and loose oponents i make 3bet and cbet... what looking at stats making some $ for me...

and im really unlucky to make set and not to pay someone else for making it :)
      One good advice, don't just do it on those limits, just play solid poker and try to hit. This way you will earn a lot more winrate why picking such a line as you did. Good luck on tables!