$3.11
      MP3:
      $2.32
      CO:
      $5.12
      BU (Hero):
      $2.02

Preflop: Hero is BU with 8, 8.
      MP3 raises to $0.06, CO calls $0.06, Hero raises to $0.26, 2 folds, MP3 calls $0.20, CO calls $0.20.

Flop: ($0.81) 5, 7, 6 (3 players)
      MP3 checks, CO checks, Hero bets $0.76, MP3 folds, CO folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0.81.
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello shivas80,

Preflop: For the reason that it's NL2, I don't really like the 3bet, we wont make them fold anyways, therefore just take the odds and play postflop.

As played
      Postflop: Kinda close but should be doable for the reason that we are pretty strong draw + overpair but I'd CBet a bit smaller, ~$0,65.

Overall made a mistake playing the hand preflop that aggressively.

Best regards.
    • shivas80
      shivas80
      Bronze
      Reason i play that aggresive becoz in my small amount of hands i played i see a tendency to lose more when just set mining, so basicly small pairs and loose oponents i make 3bet and cbet... what looking at stats making some $ for me...

and im really unlucky to make set and not to pay someone else for making it :)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by shivas80
      Reason i play that aggresive becoz in my small amount of hands i played i see a tendency to lose more when just set mining, so basicly small pairs and loose oponents i make 3bet and cbet... what looking at stats making some $ for me...

and im really unlucky to make set and not to pay someone else for making it :)
      One good advice, don't just do it on those limits, just play solid poker and try to hit. This way you will earn a lot more winrate why picking such a line as you did. Good luck on tables!