Hello PokerStrategy

• Leffy
      Leffy
      Bronze
      New member here from Denmark :)

I'm a relative new poker player and I found out about this site while trying to find basic poker articles. The site seemed interesting so I signed up and I here am :D

Been lurking around for some days and reading blogs and they are a great inspiration although it seems I have a lot to learn, when reading them. Oh well I guess those poker bloggers started at the same level I am at :f_biggrin:
  • 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Leffy & welcome to PokerStrategy and the community here :)

Good to see you join us and thanks for the intro, always great to meet new people here.

Yes, it can sometimes seem a little daunting as there is so much educational material and so many members here, but don't worry, you can learn at whatever pace you like. That's the beauty of the material here and there are always friendly and helpful members around to help you should you have any questions.

Another good way to get involved is by attending our regular free live coaching sessions. You get to see how experienced coaches play hands and how they cope with tricky situations. You are also able to ask live questions and meet fellow members in the chat group there. I can highly recommend them.
      Most start at Bronze status level and above which you will receive as soon as you start to play poker on your newly tracked account.

Ok enough of me rabbiting on for the moment, welcome once again and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to shout ;)

Best regards,

Bart
    • Leffy
      Leffy
      Bronze
      Thanks for your welcome :)

I'll look into the coaching sessions they sound very interesting.