UTG ($2.80)
      UTG+1 ($1.38)
      UTG+2 ($2.11)
      MP1 ($2.01)
      MP2 ($1.38)
      Hero ($4.04)
      BTN ($0.79)

Dealt to Hero Q:spade: Q:diamond:

fold, UTG+1 calls $0.02, fold, fold, MP2 calls $0.02, Hero raises to $0.12, fold, SB calls $0.11, fold, UTG+1 calls $0.10, fold

FLOP ($0.40) A:spade: J:club: 6:heart:

SB checks, UTG+1 checks, Hero bets $0.29, SB calls $0.29, UTG+1 folds

TURN ($0.98) A:spade: J:club: 6:heart: 5:heart:

SB bets $1.47 (AI), Hero folds

Got pretty strange hand with pocket Queens. Villain 64/36 over 23 hands and kinda passive on the flop. He called few bets on flop with middle or even bottom pair, also with backdoor draw couple of hands. Although never seen playing this way - c/c and then push on the turn. 5:heart: was a blank card here. So I thought he has Ax and layed down my hand.
      Then few hands later he took same line on board
      A:heart: K:heart: 5:heart: 7:heart:
      got called by A:spade: J:heart: and showed T:diamond: T:club:

Do you think he tried push out my QQ with Jx? Although I still think I made a good decision.
  • 4 replies
    • tryhardnoob
      Bet less on flop, 22 cent is better with a dry board, also good fold.
    • veriz
      Hello koosMaras,

I'd actually say it's very thing value on flop, more often I'd just Check behind and then when they Check to me on turn then I'd bet for value. Otherwise I'd definitely fold it on turn.

Best regards.
    • dallievas
      preflop is ok,but against such person you can raise even more.
      On flop: flop is dry, opps in that limit loves Ax, and you have showdown value vs big part of his range.Opp is bad passive.You can cbet here and valuebet ,but You can check here and start valuebet on turn.If passive person raises raises ,then it's almost always nuts.But after few hands you spotted that he's doing such tricks with underpairs on wet boards,you can qualify him as bad aggressive now.Vs such opp u valuebet him and call some of his raises with hand since he's bluffing(opposite to passive).On A xx dry board I would fold QQ often to push ,Ax combos very common, but on Kxx I think you can call such opp ,especially when you have such read.
      Hope it helps.
    • koosMaras
      Thanks for your opinion guys, found some good things there. First time my hand was evaluated by veriz + 2 other members, it's a record :D Feels good when there is more than one opinion :)