misplaced stats?

• awesomeo
      awesomeo
      Bronze
      Hi there,

Have a question about setting my HUD. A'm playing 9 player tables and I have the feeling that the stats doesn't mach the players. They are usually positioned on speculative spots and somethimes I'm unable to tell wheter they refer to one player or the other sitting next. Also right after stats are loaded there is a name with every one of them, that doesn't mach the respective player, but somebody else on the table.

So my question is should I change the settings in my HUD and set it manually to 9-players tables and if so how to do that. (I saw there is a test HUD option and it works fine when set to 9 players)

Thanks in advance
  • 8 replies
    • Larres
      Larres
      Bronze
      Hello there,

are you using the preferred seating option of your poker client? This function is not supported by the Elephant and leads to the described HUD issue.
      But you can manually adjust the HUD via the option "set own position" of the tool menu, please make sure to diable the "perform action on all tables"-option when doing so.

Cheers,
      L
    • stbab4
      stbab4
      Bronze
      I have the same problem, on PokerStars. The stats are in the rong place. It whas funny because i whas looking at a regular player that i know is playing very good, and his stats there where very strange for an TAG player, his VPIP whas 60 ) That is how i noticed the eror. I use the HUD only for the last 5 hours.

I am gonna try what Larres said, but i can't find the option "set own position" of the tool menu.
    • awesomeo
      awesomeo
      Bronze
      Oh yeah, that must be it. However I lso can't find this tool menu you speak of. Any help?
    • Larres
      Larres
      Bronze
      Hi all,

on the poker table with a displayed HUD there is a little grey tool-button next to the black table stats box. Click it to open the tool-menu.

Cheers,
      L
    • awesomeo
      awesomeo
      Bronze
      Found it, thanks :)
    • stbab4
      stbab4
      Bronze
      Ok, i have found that menu. But my question is: do i need to do this manually for every tables individualy. Because if i use the option: "perform action on all tables" is not working. So, this action ("set own position") needs to be performed individually for every single table.... Is gonna be an little to work.
      I hope in the future, the elephant will have the prefered function.
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Originally posted by stbab4
      Ok, i have found that menu. But my question is: do i need to do this manually for every tables individualy. Because if i use the option: "perform action on all tables" is not working. So, this action ("set own position") needs to be performed individually for every single table.... Is gonna be an little to work.
      I hope in the future, the elephant will have the prefered function.
      For now you have to do it for every single table. In future HUD updates this feature will be replaced by a better way to manage the statistics on the table.
    • stbab4
      stbab4
      Bronze
      OK, tnx, i will do so until the new updated HUD will be available :)