This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL10 QQ deep and lost in hand

• nktns
      nktns
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($18.19)
      BB ($4.40)
      Hero ($15.70)
      UTG+1 ($37.50)
      CO ($10)
      BTN ($4.60)

Dealt to Hero Q:spade: Q:diamond:

Hero raises to $0.35, UTG+1 raises to $1.20, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $3, UTG+1 calls $1.80

FLOP ($6.15) T:spade: J:club: 2:heart:

Hero checks, UTG+1 checks

TURN ($6.15) T:spade: J:club: 2:heart: 4:diamond:

Hero checks, UTG+1 bets $2.50, Hero calls $2.50

RIVER ($11.15) T:spade: J:club: 2:heart: 4:diamond: 6:heart:

Hero checks, UTG+1 bets $5.50, Hero ???

vpip: 19, pfr: 17, af: 2.0, 3betoverall: 9.9%, 3betMP: this was first time, 302 hands

Not sure how to handle this. dont like calling 3bet OOP so 4bet, but that puts me in a spot where i have to call it off but is it possible?

so as played he just flats my 4bet and that flop doesnt bring any good news because i dont think i beat much of his 4bet flatting range. called turn because he bet small and he may bluff once but i dont think i can call river because he doesnt have hands like AJ/KJ in his range and i dont think he is bluffing in a 4bet pot.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello nktns,

Preflop: Actually I don't really like to 4bet here for the reason often times when he is going to Raise us here he either is going to have a very strong hand or we will have at the best a flip. Therefore I think I'd still prefer just Calling and playing OOP for the reason if he doesn't have a hand, we will still get a CBet from him postflop and if he does, we are still able to fold our hand if he shows a lot of strength in his hand.
      Postflop: I'd say that I am folding it on river. I don't really see a lot worse hands which would pick such a line here, unless he is capable of bluffing the river what ain't often times the case here since it's a 4bet pot.

Best regards.