NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($18.19)
      BB ($4.40)
      Hero ($15.70)
      UTG+1 ($37.50)
      CO ($10)
      BTN ($4.60)

Dealt to Hero Q:spade: Q:diamond:

Hero raises to $0.35, UTG+1 raises to $1.20, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $3, UTG+1 calls $1.80

FLOP ($6.15) T:spade: J:club: 2:heart:

Hero checks, UTG+1 checks

TURN ($6.15) T:spade: J:club: 2:heart: 4:diamond:

Hero checks, UTG+1 bets $2.50, Hero calls $2.50

RIVER ($11.15) T:spade: J:club: 2:heart: 4:diamond: 6:heart:

Hero checks, UTG+1 bets $5.50, Hero ???

vpip: 19, pfr: 17, af: 2.0, 3betoverall: 9.9%, 3betMP: this was first time, 302 hands

Not sure how to handle this. dont like calling 3bet OOP so 4bet, but that puts me in a spot where i have to call it off but is it possible?

so as played he just flats my 4bet and that flop doesnt bring any good news because i dont think i beat much of his 4bet flatting range. called turn because he bet small and he may bluff once but i dont think i can call river because he doesnt have hands like AJ/KJ in his range and i dont think he is bluffing in a 4bet pot.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello nktns,

Preflop: Actually I don't really like to 4bet here for the reason often times when he is going to Raise us here he either is going to have a very strong hand or we will have at the best a flip. Therefore I think I'd still prefer just Calling and playing OOP for the reason if he doesn't have a hand, we will still get a CBet from him postflop and if he does, we are still able to fold our hand if he shows a lot of strength in his hand.
      Postflop: I'd say that I am folding it on river. I don't really see a lot worse hands which would pick such a line here, unless he is capable of bluffing the river what ain't often times the case here since it's a 4bet pot.

Best regards.